Karen's Body Beautiful- new coupon!

I just had to post it! I received my KBB Hair Milk today - 2 bottles: One Cham/Sage, the other Pom/Guava, I also purchased a soap bar in Cham/sage, which I intend to try as a shampoo bar. I love KBB!!!

Kathymack - I know you hear this all the time, but thank you, thank you, thank you for introducing me to her products!!
Currently:Alaffia Shea & Coconut Enriching Shampoo, Alaffia Virgin Coconut & Shea Enriching Hair Lotion, Qhemet Amla Olive Heavy Cream, Qhemet Honeybush Tea Gel.

Last Texturizer: March 12, 2008
BC: July 21, 2008
Hair: Coarse, low porosity, iii.

Certified Denirophile

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different outcome". ~ Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by OnyxCabelo
My pleasure. I just think it's so wonderful, I want everyone to have the opportunity to try it.

SBB, opera_curls is right. The coupon is only for the hair products. It doesn't work on the samples either.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
is the promo over? I tried the coupon code and it didnt work
3c/4a, thick cottony/silky little spiral curls. Loves moisture, hates cones...www.beijaflornaturals.com