BioInfusion new products

I don't know if anyone else has seen them but BioInfusion has added a lot more products to their line. They even have a new curl shampoo and condish (the poo is not CG, but from what I remember about the labels the conditioner is). Anyway I thought I would mention it. It's for sale at my local walgreens and they have it online.
I'll have to investigate this. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm still intrigued about their Olive Oil set. Have you tried any?
No I haven't but I was looking at it. I really wish they would make some gel!!
I think if they're still making it when I'm done with all the stockpiled conditioners under my sink, I'm going to give the olive oil conditioner a try.
Originally Posted by lazy loops
i saw it at walgreens, but the ingredients did not look all that good.
I'm going to Mexico until this bills business blows over.

pw:master shake

Did it have a paraffin wax or mineral oil?

If it was silicones, I use those, though not the cyclo... silicones every day since they're supposedly the toughest to remove.
Did it have a paraffin wax or mineral oil?

Originally Posted by lazy loops
for the conditioners it was dimethicone. the hydrating cream has mineral oil. so do you find that dimethicone doesn't build up as fast as some of the other silicone? if so how often do you wash and with what?
I'm going to Mexico until this bills business blows over.

pw:master shake

I don't have build up problems, that I know of.

I use a low sulfate shampoo once a week (Neutrogena Triple Moisture) & a sulfate clarifying shampoo (Generic Value Nexxus Aloe Rid) once a month.
I was eyeing these at Walgreens the other day. There seemed to be 2 lines (regular and Organic). They were all out or hadn't stocked the shelves with the organic products. I was eyeing one of the conditioners (can't remember which one) and it did have dimethicone in it but it was the last ingred. and it had a PEG in front. I didn't get it because it had isodohexane (sp?) which I'm not sure what that is.
3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
Oh man, they have all sorts of stuff now! There's a hydrating line, an awapui line, which smells nice, etc. I can't remember what all they have. There might be one for color & one for oily hair.

There are some other things ending in -xane that aren't related to cyclotetra or penta siloxane & aren't silicones, I'm pretty sure.
I use bio infusion. The one i'm currently using is bio infusion organic strength and repair. I looked and the labels and there is no cones or sulfate in it.
I got the rosemary mint conditioner yesterday, and it is silicone free as well. I bought it to use as a rinse out, but methinks it will make a better cowash.
CG since 2/23/10!

2B 3A mix, fine texture and high porosity at crown/bangs, normal elsewhere. I like protein!

Trying to grow out a short haircut.

WASH: Jessicurl Cleansing Cream (once every week or so)
CONDITION: Jessicurl Too Shea! or Aloeba Conditioner
STYLE: Jessicurl Gelebration Spray/Awe Inspiraling Spray

http://public.fotki.com/85MR2/ (PICS OF CG TRANSITION SO FAR) Need to update. No pics with the Jessicurl products yet, but I LOVE them!
I have tried the rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner and the olive oil conditioning shampoo and the olive oil DCT. I really liked the olive oil products. I only used the rosemary mint products once, so I'll have to try those again. And the price is aalllrrriiigghht with me lol
Hi There,
I had to bump this page.

I still use BioInfusion Olive Oil from Walgreens since 2007. My hair used to be dry, frizzy especially in Florida.
I love this product. You will have to catch it on sale. I saw this product on sale this week in Walgreens for $4.99. Not every stores carry this, especially Walmart or Target. (I may be wrong).

Now Im going thru transition. I had Keratina done in my hair. With heat appliances (blow dry, flat iron), I really messed up my hair that it broke and my hair went short.

I would use BioInfusion Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair lotion and Shine serum as hair set or for others as hair gel LOL.

My hair feels healthier by applying hair lotion, serum or creme instead of using hair mousse or hair gel.

You will have to let your hair get used to the product to experience changes.

It's been a while since I came in here and decided to look up and say hi!

Have a great day!