can you use kccc year-round?

i know i keep asking questions about this stuff but i'm 100% ON the fence (i have never paid $25 for a single hair product before..) so:

can you use kinky curly curling custard year-round?? Or is it better for the winter or summer? Thanks!!
2c/3a
curl blog
curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

I started using it in July. I did have some frizz in extra humid weather that was remedied with curl keeper. To be fair, I was rehabbing my hair at that point so it's hard to say if the product wasn't enough or if was it was just my hair.

If you check my cg Jul (or Aug) 07 you can how it looked on summer hair.

I am only on my second tub of this since July. While a pricey outlay, it does last a long time.

I like it even better now in the winter. I'm camera free right now though so I can't take any pics.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
I sure hope it works in the summer. I love the combo of Knot Today and KCCC; I usually go 3 days before washing again.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
rcc- you made me look at your pics just to make me jealous, didn't you!!! i am always in awe of how ridiculously gorgeous your hair is.

sbb- 3 days?? that sounds nice. very nice, actually!
2c/3a
curl blog
curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

I have used it in the fall and winter. So, I believe that it will work like a charm in the warmer months. I also get multiple hair days when using this each and every time!!
3C s-curls, coils, and corkscrews

TIGI MM, QB AOHC, KCCC, MJ CM, MJ BBC, JC WDT, CD HM, CD MHH, DC OneC, Veg Glyc, and Jojoba oil.

2-3 hair days here, as well. I love the hold and softness and shine I get from this... can't wait to try it in the summer.
Location: North NJ or NYC

sbb- 3 days?? that sounds nice. very nice, actually!
Originally Posted by shellynot
You know, after three decades or so of hair hate, it still sounds weird to me sometimes to hear these kinds of nice comments about my hair. Thanks!

I just didn't know who else may have had summer pics.

I have no winter pics as I need to buy a camera. The newly single me ended up pretty low-tech from the shared gadgets.

I hope that I can keep on using the KCCC year round. it would simplify things. I will keep the CK on hand though!
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
WOW rcc you do have beautiful hair!!
3a, fine, highlighted, BSL. HGs so far: GF C&S leave in (d/c), Aussie Tizz No Frizz gel, honey, ACV, CK. Searching for a leave in curl cream to replace GF.
Bump

Are any ladies still using this in the winter. I have the knot today and its holding its own as a leave in. The only thing that's stopped my from ordering kccc it the drying time. I am looking for a simple routine for all year round.
I'm still using mine during the winter. I haven't noticed the longer drying time but I also diffuse so that may be part of why I don't notice it. Definitely still love it!
mostly 3a/i/F
Modified CG since Feb 2008
Rotating a lot!
Blog: http://amy51373.blogspot.com/
It worked wonderfully in the summer for me and I'm also using it in the cold weather.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
its working wonders on my daughter's hair even in these cooler months.
I began using this in the summer, and fell in love with it, so I was desperate to use it in the winter. I have some frizz issues, so in the summer I scrunch a light gel over top. To combat long drying times in the winter, I use a slightly drying gel (La Looks Sports Gel) and put it in my palm with the KCCC, mixing them in my hands before scrunching in. It's worked like a charm so far. I adore my KCCC!
shoot year round im using it!!!! i love that stuff
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders