Hiku Nirvana with Tsubaki Vital Complex

I've seen this on the HSN website:
Hiku Nirvana Shampoo and Conditioner Duo with Tsubaki Vital Complex

"Discover the wondrous beauty benefits of our Hiku Nirvana Shampoo and Conditioner Duo. Enriched with the exclusive Tsubaki Vital Complex, these beauty treatments provide weightless hydration, strength and restorative properties to dry, dull, damaged, colored, permed and processed hair. . . .

subaki Vital Complex Features:
  • Provides hair with unparallelled moisturization, detangling and protective benefits
  • Fortifed with 100% pure, cold-pressed Japanese tsubaki oil, considered the highest in oleic acid, among all other natural oils
  • Tsubaki oil is the anti-aging "secret" of Eastern beauty for over 1,100 years"
Anyone tried this? It's rather pricey at $30 plus s/h. It has loads of rave reviews on the website.

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

bump to give this another try!

Frizz Happens!