How often to use honey/conditioner mix

I like the honey/conditioner combo (about a 50/50 mix), but don't want to overdo it. Is this a once a week type of thing, or is daily ok?
I used to do it everyday with no problems. If you have highlights, it might lighten them, which is the only reason I quit doing it so much.
CG-modified since 4/05
2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets.
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
You have great curls!
I don't have highlights, so maybe I'll try it everyday and see how it goes. When I use the honey my hair seems to look a lot shinier.
Oh, thank you, you're so sweet!

Yeah, if you don't have highlights use it. It might even bring out some natural highlights .
CG-modified since 4/05
2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets.
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
I use it a lot. If you don't want to do 50/50, you could always do a honey rinse: mix a little honey with a cup of water, then pour over hair but DON'T rinse out.
3a, fine, highlighted, BSL. HGs so far: GF C&S leave in (d/c), Aussie Tizz No Frizz gel, honey, ACV, CK. Searching for a leave in curl cream to replace GF.
Thanks for the suggestion, I like the idea of a honey leave-in rinse, I'll try that too.
I tried mixing a tiny, tiny pea sized amount today with my gel. I don't really know how much of a difference it made, but I figured it might add some shine.
The Water/Honey rinse might have a similar effect, since it's left in the hair.