Bioterra gel - believe the hype!

where can i get this gel?
Ive looked at cvs, rite aid, duane reade, and my local beauty supply store with no luck. I wanna try this so badly!!
strickly CG.
[Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

Taken Feb 21,09
Blogger
Youtuber

Stella I got mine at Sally's but I think that I have also seen it at Target.
It's even at Amazon!

3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
CO-WASHES: Suave Coconut
CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl

Twitter: nopoojillipoo
Is the curl creme included in the Biotera 2/$8 sale at Sally's, or is that price just for gel and glaze??
Originally Posted by jlpmom23
It's included . I got a nice surprise when I went to pay, and I found out it was on sale, woohoo!
2A or 3A, depending on the day...
Always experimenting! Current go-to routine: Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo, Pantene Curls Conditioner, Bumble & Bumble Holding Foam, Aussie Aussome Volume Gel
It really is very reasonable. I still like it a lot. I'm also glad it's working out for so many people.

Now I want to try the curl creme... I'm curl creme challenged though. What is its purpose? How much do I apply?
Originally Posted by Riot Crrl
Im really wondering about the curl creme also what would be the benefits. I use the gel and it is my HG I just wonder if it could be better with the creme also.

Originally Posted by Riot Crrl
Originally Posted by missy60
I am going to try the curl cream and gel today. I hope its wonderful.

The Sally's near me did NOT have the Biotera Curl Creme on sale, only the gel!

Sherry

I liked the gel a lot, but the creme didn't seem to do anything for me.
I can't remember if this was 2 for 8 or 2 for 10. Either way I picked this up and the conditioner (which I like but wish it was as thick as the Biolage version). This is way better than the Volumax gel for my hair.

I tried this over SheaMoisture LI and Gio Direct LI and had great coils and curls with hold that wasn't too hard or soft. This is a very versatile gel for pretty much any curly.

I'll have to try it over the creme now and see if it works better.

I find the creme moisturizing, does anyone not use a LI with the curling creme?
Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
Staples
Denman D3
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
SheaMoisture Leave-in

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn
I typically dont use a LI when I use a curl cream because I think (I could be wrong) it might weigh me down.

I find the creme moisturizing, does anyone not use a LI with the curling creme?
Originally Posted by HeatherNicole
I rinse all my conditioner out, then put a pea size amount in my wet hand and run it just over the ends of my hair where I frizz the worst. Then I use HALF a pump of the curl creme and it works great.

This morning I got a little pump happy and got almost a whole pump and I'm looking a little limp and greasy It's really all about amounts with this stuff!!!
3a/b thin/fine
fotki PW: curls
updated 5/1/2010 "starting over"

Routine:
don't even HAVE a "routine" at the moment...
HG: still GVP Conditioning Balm and Biotera Gel/CC
Experimentals: HE TMS Spray Gel, LOOB

Riot Crrl: "Revenge is a dish best served with a side of awesome hair."

Today I shampoo'd and conditioned then I just squeezed the water out of the ends of my hair and added the biotera curl cream (darn I don't like the smell) then I squeezed the ends with my curlease and added the biotera gel. Did some scrunching with my hands and then with the curlease. I then diffused and it's now airdrying. Looks pretty good so far.

hm i think remember seeing that gel at target. Im gonna have to go take a look again. Thank you girls!
strickly CG.
[Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

Taken Feb 21,09
Blogger
Youtuber

I have to tell y'all (again!) that this combo is giving me the best, most consistent results of anything I've used lately. I have an almost full tube of Alagio, 1/3 tube of Mop-C, and partials remaining of KCCC/KCKT, not to mention my Jessicurl stuff, and this cream and gel together is what works. The gel is good w/o the cream, but with it and a touch of leave-in it's amazing!
How much of the creme do you use? Is it OK to layer the creme underneath the gel, or do you have to mix them? I don't know if I can get away with mixing, I have so many gel distribution issues already, lol.
I'm not sure what others do, but I don't mix them. I only use about half to 3/4 of a pump after just a small amount of LI-the cream is moisturizing, but my hair is like a sponge, so I use both, and this is what gives me more clumping. Then I apply about a quarter size of the gel-oh, I'm a Denman Brusher, btw, oh, the horror!-but I brush each through, and only apply another small amount of gel at the end by smoothing/scrunching...I never thought of mixing gel/cream though...maybe on a non-humid Florida day...yeah, right!
Hello Ladies,

I went to Sally's today to pick up the Biotera Gel that everyone was talking about, since they are on sale for 2 for $8.00 why not try it!! Well when I got there I asked the lady that worked there were was it and she pointed to a "Biotera Styling Gel" & " Biotera Styling Glaze, she said both were gel like, so since I didnt know which one you guys were raving about I got one of each She said I can return it and get the right one if it wasnt what I was looking for, ( I had to take the chance since I wanted the sale )

So curlies, which one is it?

Biotera Styling Gel or Biotera Styling Glaze
HairType: 3A & 3B Fine hair w/color.
Shampoo: Giovanni TT Poo
Condish: Suave Color Care
Condish Method: HEHH
DT: Virgin Coconut Oil
My hair LOVES Proteins!!!!
Love head massages
Mine says, "Styling Gel Firm Hold."

Thanks Curly Girl Fla, I think I will try the creme and only use a little like you said.
I used probably a dime size of the cream under the gel today. I got good curl but a bit frizzy. I am going to try a bit of leave in under both of these tomorrow. I got good volume today but I usually do on the days I shampoo.

Yes, mine's the gel and not the glaze also. I've never tried the glaze. What's more, I hope I do not develop the desire to try the glaze. I have GOT to stop spending money on product....

But this creme you all speak of... It calls to me.

Twitter: nopoojillipoo
Okay, so, I don't wanna beat a dead horse, but I cannot believe how good this gel is. I officially declare it my HG product as of today!

I've used it five times, and two of those days were tremendously windy. I came home looking okay, even -- dare I say it -- good! For me, this gel does everything I had always hoped a gel would do.

Will it do it for everyone? Probably not. But I am just so *&$# happy to have found something that works well in hot, cold, and windy weather, I just had to share my joy.

I think I may be done experimenting with products. And I find myself strangely disappointed by that prospect. What a sicko I am.