Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had used this recently? I remember using it years ago before I knew what to do with my hair and probably used too much/ended up greasy. Has anyone had good results with this or maybe another finisher/pomade type thing?I really need a shine injection/maybe a little hold/fixer. I am using good conditioners and other products, but just find my hair a bit dull looking/lots of surface frizz/losing curl definition as the day progresses. I used a bit of wax(bad?!) yesterday in desperation and sure enough my curls went really tight if very coated. I was looking at the John Frieda glazes but they seem to be not so great from most reviews.

Ingredient list for Coconut hair shine:

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), PEG-8 Beeswax (Emulsifier), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Emollient/Hair Conditioner), Lanolin (Emollient), Carnauba (Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Octyldodecanol (Emollient), Parfum (Fragrance), Mica (Opacifier), Propylparaben (Preservative), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Methylparaben (Preservative), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Isopropyl Myristate (Emollient), Daucus carota (Carrot Extract) (Natural Additive), Beta-Carotene (Colorant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour), CI 77492 (Colour).

Current routine:
Occasional poo/regular co-wash/blended beauty soy shampoo
Mop Mixed greens Condish/Elucence/Original Source Almond&Coconut Condish
Sheabutter leave in/Kinky Curly KT
Mop C-curl/Ag:Recoil/Innersense Qccc/Boots Curl Creme
Max Green/Aveda Flaxseed/Boots gel

Needless to say I have a Lot of experimentation going on at the moment!
I heard the mixed chicks line was really good for defining curls, taming frizz, and imparting shine. I heard about it on http://www.maneandchic.com/ she just mentioned that a few of the ingredients were a bit harsh. I've never used them so I cannot personally vouch for them, sorry :/
Last Relaxer: Nov. 07
BC: May. 2010 (30 months)
Hair Type: thick 4b/4a
Current length: back at APL
Goal length: hip
Staples: natural growth aides
That pomade has beeswax, carnuba wax (stuff we put on the car for detailing), lanolin & coconut oil all near the start of the list. That may be why it did that to your hair. And you have to go light when using pomades. They're heavy.

I think I read Citre Shine has a nice pomade.