Old 01-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #61

Default Added bonus

I forgot to add that this is one of the few curl creams I've tried that doesn't cause breakouts in my hairline. (Mop-C is the other, but WSP gives me better curls!) I'm on 4th day hair and my curls are looking almost as good as on day 1. This stuff has made me very happy, and almost ready to proclaim it my HG .
shampoo bars, GVP K-Pak, Abba Pure Gentle Leave-in, Mop curl cream, Babaii Mousse and BRHG
cfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #62

Kinks74's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2008

Just showing Wet Set Hair Pudding some . Im revisiting this as a rinse out with a little left in and it gives me tight, bouncy curls. And to top it off its affordable! I agree, WSHP = HG!
Kinks, kinks and more kinks

Current Goodies: KBB Hair Mask, KBB Deep Condish, JC WDT, Oyin Juices & Berries, Oyin Shine & Define, Oyin Whipped Pudding
Faves & Raves: Oyin Juices & Berries, KBB Deep Condish, JC WDT, CBSS WSHP, KCCC, Henna
Not so Goodies: Proteins & heavy oils...
Current Challenge: kinky & twisted! (ahem, two-strand twisted)
Kinks74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:09 AM   #63

CurlyHairedFarmer's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via AIM to CurlyHairedFarmer

Are many of you still using this? Since I have used up most of my stock of various products, I am tempted to get this because of the awesome price.
3a with some 2c thrown in
pw: cow

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
CurlyHairedFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:29 AM   #64

kathymack's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by CurlyHairedFarmer View Post
It's a great product. If you are sensitive to glycerin in the low dewpoints--it could be a problem. You do want to try it at some point. That "normal" weather should be here in a few weeks. It was an HG for me last summer. I've since found things I like better, but you can't beat it at the price. Plus, it's natural ingredients.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
kathymack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:37 AM   #65

CurlyHairedFarmer's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Send a message via AIM to CurlyHairedFarmer

Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
Originally Posted by CurlyHairedFarmer View Post
I just cannot keep up with you Kathymack! I am not sure about a glycerin sensitivity in low dew points, because none of my products contain it. I am in Maine with very cold temps, so it might not work but I could always save it since spring will be here in a couple months.
3a with some 2c thrown in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

CurlyHairedFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #66

Join Date: Apr 2008

I am still using it and still loving it!
cfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 AM   #67

Fromage's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009

I just cannot keep up with you Kathymack!
No one can keep up with Kathymack.
Fromage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:52 AM   #68

Chelley Mae's Avatar

Send a message via AIM to Chelley Mae
Thumbs up Like this!

I used this for the first time today, by itself, nothing under or over it. At first I was worried because I felt as if my hair was going to look stringy. But as it dried, it became bouncy and very curly! Not frizzy at all and very soft and resilient.

Thank you again KathyMack for all the wonderful samples!

ETA: My hair was limp and curls pulled out by the end of the day with this stuff. It looked great in the morning though. Maybe I used too much?
2b/3A/ Fine/Med Porosity (i think)
Mod CG
Currently Using:
Cleanser: Kathymack soap bars, Giovannie TTTT
Rinse Out: CJ Curl Theory, Aussie 3 Min Miracle, Giovanni 50:50, Jasmine's Shea, Sevi Pumpkin Seed
Leave Ins: Jasmines Babasu Buttercream, CJ CALI (HG), Jasmines Shea, CJ BCLI
Stylers: CJ CCCC-Lite, Komaza CHP, SS CEJ, CJ SG
Gels: CJ AF (HG), HEBE (HG)

Last edited by Chelley Mae; 03-18-2009 at 08:10 AM. Reason: End of the day results
Chelley Mae is offline   Reply With Quote