Texture my way curl keeper?

Anyone try this stuff? It seems to have really good reviews from the walgreens website, and at ~$3-4 a bottle, hard to keep the PJ in me from buying it. Let me know what you think.
i purchased this based on reviews of this board. i was mixing it with re:coil and while i had wonderful curls with little frizz i did notice that by the end of the day my hair was like straw. it was suggested that my hair may not like the mag. sulfate in the re:coil. i tried curl keeper wo the re:coil and had the same results. that being said, people on these boards love it and it did make my hair look really good for about 10 hours. good luck.
Originally Posted by hrgirl314

Just wanted to point out that the product walgreen's is selling is not the same as the Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper. The one at Walgreen's is called "Africa's Best Organics Texture My Way Curl Keeper".

Here are the ingredients:

Water - Aqua , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Silk Amino Acids , Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearalkonium Chloride , Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copo , Lanolin Oil , PEG-40 , DMDM Hydantoin , Corn Oil - Zea Mays , BHT , BHA , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance - Parfum , Red No. 33 , Blue No. 1

I ran across this online last night and noticed it contains Dimethicone, which I'm trying to avoid. But at $4/bottle I admit it caught my eye.

Last edited by ccja; 07-30-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: .