Tweek-anyone?

I just used Tweek on 2nd day hair and it turned out pretty good. I woke up late, so I just spritzed my hair with some water to get it a little damp, put some Curl Keeper on top then quickly diffuser-dried it (didn't take long since it was only damp). After that I rubbed some Tweek between my hands and scrunched it in at the roots. Turned out pretty good. Not as good as if I had washed it, but pretty good.
3a/b
co-wash: Kirkland (Costco) Hydrating Conditioner
low-poo: DevaCurl Low-Poo
conditioner: Giovanni Deeper Moisture Smooth as Silk
leave-in: Giovanni Direct Leave in
styling: Botticelli Botanicals FSG, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, Pink Boots, Batia & Aleeza Bio-Herbal Mineral Sculpting Gel, CHS Tweek, Curlisto Unruly Paste
Fine to normal texture with normal porosity

password: curly
I've been using Tweek for a couple of weeks now and I'm a fan. I really like it post SOTC . . . of course, in my cone/sulfate days, I was ADDICTED to hairspray, so it just follows that I would love the stuff. It's good for taming the small problems, but I'm not sure I would trust it alone for second day hair . . . not that I know anything about what second day hair is like yet . . . a girl can dream, right?
CG since 10/5/08
Faux Red-head since 1997 - recent henna head
3a/2b
CoWash: Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut
Conditioners: L'Oreal Vivre Pro Nutrigloss
Winter Stylers: KCKT, KCCC, FOTE, BRHG, Boots
Summer products I'm missing: CK, re:Coil, Tweek
Techniques: single plop, pixiecurl diffuse

so about tweek, it makes my hair look good yeah, but feels dry and awful. well sorta like having a bunch of hairspray on my hair, which totally makes sense since it is advertised as cream hairspray. I would use it again maybe for travel or if I was going to have to go without my regular routine for a while.
Very Thick dry 3b BSL.
Fine, medium porosity
Right now I am using GVP conditioning balm for cowash and RO,
my hair loves protein.
for styling my base is BRHG I can use it alone but prefer with Curl Keeper. I sulphate poo once a month or so as needed.