Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner

My hair absolutely loves the Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner. I put the leave in on my hair and rub it in. It defines my curls and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I am thinking about doing a combination of the Giovanni and the Kinky Curly...Hmmm... it might just work.
The more I hear about Giovanni, the more desperate I am to get my hands on some. Hopefully there will be some at Target next time I go.
3a with some 2c thrown in
pw: cow

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
Its is amazing... its the only thing that can detangle my hair, and ive tried zillions of condishes, including another Giovanni condish (50:50). I have to say however that it doesnt really moisturise my hair tho... but that may just be the relaxed hair, i cant say yet how it is for my natural hair.
3c spirals & corkscrews!
Transitioned Sep'07-Nov'08
BCed 21st Nov 2008!!

My hair likes:
Alba Botanical Leave-in is my irst HG :-)
Condish: AOHR
Co-wash: Original Source Tea Tree Mint
Post-BC hair HATES protein!
I love this leave-in! The smell alone is reason enough for me to use it. My inner product junkie keeps me from fully committing to it (as I'm currently having an affair with Abba leave-in), but it's definitely on my list of awesome products .
www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
Just an FYI, I went to my local Rite-Aid today and all Giovanni products were BOGO. Mine didn't have the LI, which I already have, so I got the 50:50 and Deep Moisture. I don't know if ALL locations will have it on sale but just a heads up in case they do and have the LI. The reg co is great too!

I didn't even know they sold it there!
3B*CGsince 7/08
-Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
-Cowash-Giovanni Triple Tea Treat-
-DT-Giovanni Smooth as Silk
pw: mulatto
"Aside from women, music makes the world go round..."
Gosh darn it, I JUST bought Giovanni leave in and 50 50 shampoo tonight at Target. Should have gone to RiteAid.
3a with some 2c thrown in
pw: cow

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

I was so excited to try this...but my hair hates it.
I have tried it 2x and both times my hair was very straw-like. I wonder what in it is causing my hair to freak out.

I didn't even know they sold it there!
Originally Posted by soulcurly

Just dug out my Rite-Aid flyer and it's on sale here too!
Buy One, Get One Shampoo or Conditioner. It doesn't say anything about Leave In.. I'll get there maybe later on this afternoon and check it out. (now that I think about it.. I don't think my Rite-Aid carries the Leave In.)

3a/3b

Giovanni Direct Leave In
JoicoWhip
Newest Fav: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by CurlyOver40!; 08-18-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Originally Posted by KristyB
my hair hated Giovanni leave-in too, it was awful. I think it might be the wheat protein that caused the crunchiness.
Type 2b. Wash: WEN pomegranate or fig. Leave-in conditioner: Alaffia beautiful curls for wavy hair, Spiral Solutions Protein spray. Style: Curls In A Bottle, Ecostyler, or KCCC.
I love this stuff. I've been using it for a year or so. I only use a quarter sized squeeze though, anymore and it makes my hair icky. I put it on before my mousse or gel.
Oh yeah, a little definitely goes a long way. My hair will feel weighed down otherwise.
www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
Originally Posted by kaymoore
It's great with the KCCC. I like it much better than the KCKT with the KCCC.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
Originally Posted by KristyB
Maybe you're using too much? It seems kind of thin, but a little goes a long way. I use two quarter-size amounts, and I have very long hair (halfway down my back when dry and quite thick). I got better results when I didn't use as much.

On another note, a great place to get Giovanni products cheap is www.totalhealthvitamins.net The leave-in costs only $4.77 there (as opposed to $8 retail).
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
There's a site where you can buy liters for about $12, but I can't find the link/discussion. If anyone know it, could they please tell us. TIA.

Found it, it's Massagewarehouse.com

Last edited by kathymack; 08-19-2008 at 11:13 AM.