Where can I buy SheaMoisture Leave-in?

I prefer to buy my products in a brick-and-mortar store, rather than online. I haven't seen SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-In anywhere in MD or DC. Suggestions?
The only place I have ever heard of B&M stores carrying SheaM is in New York. Other than that you can get it online cheap at Beauty Of New York
Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
Originally Posted by echokitten
Oh wow! Thanks for the link! I was paying $9.99 at Treasured Locks for it!
I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
9/02/08 Went CG
05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

Wow, I haven't seen or heard of some of those brands/products in years. I'm putting this site on my favorites list, if only for the SheaMoisture. Thanks.
Originally Posted by echokitten
Oh wow! Thanks for the link! I was paying $9.99 at Treasured Locks for it!
Originally Posted by QuirkyYogini

oh me oh my i wish i knew that!!
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
Thanks so much for that link! Ive been searching the web forever for this stuff and that is by far the cheapest. And there are alot of other products I cant find locally on there as well

PW: lovely
Natural 4a/some 4b type hair, Thin, cottony coffee straw coils

Thought I found my HG (KKCC)..its good but Im sure there's better

Curls Milkshake current leave in, Fantasia IC w/Olive Oil gel for smoothing/shine, Curls Goddess Glaze for Twist/Braid outs.
I live in NYC, and I've actually found it in beauty supply stores (not the chain store ones). You should also check a store that sells African or natural products, because that's where I saw some.
4a/Fine Strands/Medium Length/Low Porosity
http://members.fotki.com/Lorrnae/ (still editing)
PW:curlygal

My product routine is currently a work in progress.
Finally...at long last found SheaMoisture Leave-in in Hyattsville, Md today. So excited to try it based on all the great reviews.
Originally Posted by lorrnae
I live in Yonkers, but work in NYC- and cant find it anywhere- where did you see it? I have been ordering it online...
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, As I Am Curling Gelly,
Sealant- Castor, sweet almond oil,Hairveda Vegetal soya oil KBB hair cream
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!