Earthly Delight?

I found the condish! Muahahaaa the whole foods out near my school had ONE bottle left and it's mine mine mine! There were tons of their shampoo there which made me go hmm, so I didn't get it. Still would like to try it though.
Originally Posted by empressri

Are there enough days in the year and hair on your head to try all the products you own??? Hehehe!! There aren't enough for me.
Originally Posted by scarriecarrie
hehe!! see im so funny, ill try ALL of the items (well most, depending) from a line at once!! so everything gets used at some point or another. plus, i switch up depending on the season.

ive been good lately though lol i actually liquidated part of my stash, can you believe?? (only to make room for more muahahaa!!!)
Originally Posted by empressri
That's the true PJ spirit you poster child you!!!!
Mostly 3A/Some 3B Thick/Dry/Colored/SL
Loving natural products. Some of my favorites are:
MHC Scalp Cleanser, Donna Marie Miracurl Gelly, Robert Craig Conditioner
Had to bump up this thread. I just bought the Earthly Delight Growth Pomade. Is anyone else using it and have you gotten positive results?
Bump....Anymore results on this product line. Also, is there any there any results on the pomade?
I know this is old but if anyone is still interested vitacost has the shampoo, conditioner, and pomade... I'm getting a few jars of the pomade. I was just about to get darcys from curlmart but 9.99 shipping is so annoying...
FULL CG - 2nd Attempt 2/27/11