Mousse and Hairspray?

Can anyone suggest a mousse and hairspray for 3b shoulder length dryish (if thats a word) hair? I like mousse bc its not crunchy, I then go over it with a little spray gel(which also would be nice if anyone has a suggestion on that*)

Thanks a bunch!!!!
I am really loving the Herbal Essence Totally Twisted mousse.
3a with some 2c thrown in
pw: cow

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
Here are the list of mousses that I've used on either myself or my daughter's (2b) wavy hair.
  • Joico's Joiwhip: Strongest mousse I've tried. Dried quite crunchy though. If I use SheaM as a leave-in beforehand, I still had great curls and strong hold, but not as much crunch.
  • AG gel mousse: Works really well. It is a bit too soft for me, but works really well on my daughter's hair. She easily gets 3 day hair with this one.
  • Ouidad's Playcurl foaming mousse: Very good results .. consistency is like foaming soap, but same results as mousse.
  • Loma's Curl Mousse: Also very good ... same as above, more like foaming soap than mousse
  • Paul Mitchell's Styling Foam: Not bad, but not as good as any of the above IMO.
The hairspray I like best is Aveda's Brilliant hairspray. I don't use it very often though. If I want some hold on my curls, I'll often use Jane Carter Solution's Spray Gel. It behaves similar to a spray, but is less drying.
HTH

Last edited by FrizzBgone; 09-02-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: ETA hairspray info
i loooooove tresseme its at target at its inexpensive they have a whole curl collection inc hairspary lite hold i use a little curls cream or lic as well bc i dont want my hair too hard