Miss Jessie's Quick Curl Cream

Hey, Curlies.
Here's a product review and a question.
Review: I tried Miss Jessie's Quick Curl Cream for the first time yesterday. I used it on wet hair, plopped for 15 minutes, and air dried and it did not turn out well. I tried it again today, this time I plopped for 15 and blow dried upside down. The results were a night and day difference! Today my curls are defined, shiny, and voluminous (I like the big hair.) I've decided the Quick Curls is awesome and will continue using it if I get the same results I got today.
Question: Yesterday, when my hair was not looking good, I did a review of the Quick Curls in the Curl Products section and I gave it 2 curls (that's how I felt about the results yesterday.) Today I went back to the Curl Products to try to repost my review and it won't let me. Is there a trick to re-reviewing a product? I've seen that others have done this, so it must be possible.
Thanks!
Courtney
C is for Curly!
3a/b curls
Still searching for my HG
This product did NOT work for me.

I tried it twice:

1st time- I just wetted a section of the hair and put it on and let it dry and it didnt work.

2nd time- freshly washed hair, I took a small section applied it and used a blow dryer. still nothing...

I was very excited for this product because I thought it was the perfect cream for permed hair, since all of Miss Jessie's Creams are usually/strictly for natural hair. But this product, for its price and size, and inability to curl my hair- womp womp womp.

And the thing is... I searched the web for weeks for directions and reviews and I found nothing real. The one girl on youtube who had a okay enough review was european-american (white) or maybe hispanic. I wish Miss Jessie's hair team would do a how-to video using the cream on permed hair... step by step... not a quickie before after, but directions.

I am just so sad about this because I just knew it would work, but no. Oh and my hair type is "4a/b"... (this is a shared profile for our American Parlor Blog Family... http://theamericanparlor.blogspot.com)

The only thing I can say is maybe perhaps if I put it through my entire head it would have been different. But for us permed girls... using cold wave rods and a good setting lotion like Nairobi or a good mousse like Mizani is the best thing- that way you get the curly look and you don't have to apply hard heat to your hair from a curling iron and it lasts since its set.