new bumble and bumble curl conscious(ingredients added)

Has anybody tried the new bumble and bumble curl conscious line? Or know anything about it? Like is it HG? I know they advertised that they talked to NC.com among other people. I checked the ingredients and i didn't see sulfates in the shampoo or cones in the creme...but who knows what they may or may not post on the website

Last edited by Elphie2983; 09-26-2008 at 02:40 PM.
I have a sample of it somewhere. If I remember correctly, there are cones in it. I haven't tried it yet. I have too many products to try right now.
Do a search and you will find more info on it. I know I had asked about this several months ago, but can't remember the exact responses.
That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.

3a/3b
I used it JUST prior to going CG. I had just started wearing my hair natural again and was trying EVERY curl line out there.

It was BY FAR the best of all of them - high or low end. I liked the shampoo, conditioner and curl creme. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, they are not CG.... I could be wrong tho.
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
The Curl Conscious Line has been revamped - I am not sure about ingredients though.

I wish they had all the ingredients listed!

Originally Posted by Elphie2983
There may be a reveiw on www.makeupalley.com
cjc
3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
Palm Beach County, Fl
yeah, i knew it had been reformulated, i was just hoping someone had been able to try it, i was curious about the new formulation, we'll probably hear something as time goes on, I'll try to get some samples.
I emailed bumble and bumble for the ingredients, of their new revamped curl conscious line, here they are if anyone is interested:

Dear Lara,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Bumble and bumble.
Enclosed are the ingredient lists that you requested. We trust they will answer your question, however, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require additional information.
We appreciate this opportunity to have been of assistance. We look forward to having you visit a Bumble and bumble Salon or our website in the near future.
Sincerely,
Patricia Anderson
Response Representative
Global Consumer Communications

Curl Conscious Smoothing Shampoo for all curls
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Sodium Laureth Sulfate [] Lauramidopropyl Betaine [] Glycol Distearate [] Glycerin [] Transglutaminase [] Trehalose [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Pantethine [] Phytantriol [] Panthenol* [] Panthenyl Ethyl Ether [] Squalane [] Sodium PCA [] Tocopheryl Acetate** [] Retinyl Palmitate*** [] Urea [] Polyquaternium-51 [] Polyquaternium-7 [] Butylene Glycol [] Sodium Chloride [] Ceteareth-12 [] PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate [] PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate [] Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane [] Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate [] Maltodextrin [] Disodium EDTA [] Citric Acid [] BHT [] Methylchloroisothiazolinone [] Methylisothiazolinone [] Chlorphenesin []Phenoxyethanol [] Limonene [] Fragrance (Parfum)
Vitamin\Vitamine: **E, ***A

Smoothing Conditioner for all curls
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Cetyl Alcohol [] Dimethicone [] Cetearyl Alcohol [] Transglutaminase [] Panthenol* [] Panthenyl Ethyl Ether [] Phytantriol [] Pantethine [] Ceramide 3 [] Phospholipids [] Cholesterol [] Tocopheryl Acetate** [] Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice [] Caffeine [] Creatine [] Glycerin [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol [] Bisabolol [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Trehalose [] Behentrimonium Chloride [] Stearalkonium Chloride [] Linoleic Acid [] Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride [] Polyquaternium-51 [] Sodium PCA [] Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate [] Biosaccharide Gum - 1 [] Urea [] Hydroxyethylcellulose [] Cetyl Ethylhexanoate [] Potassium Sulfate [] Maltodextrin [] Disodium EDTA [] Phenoxyethanol [] Chlorphenesin [] Linalool [] Limonene [] Fragrance (Parfum)
Vitamin\Vitamine: **E

Defining Creme for fine curls
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Glycerin [] Cetyl Alcohol [] Petrolatum [] Cetearyl Alcohol [] Isopropyl Myristate [] Ceteareth-20 [] Dimethicone [] Transglutaminase [] PVP [] Trehalose [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Pantethine [] Phytantriol [] Panthenol* [] Panthenyl Ethyl Ether [] Squalane [] Sodium PCA [] Phenyl Trimethicone [] PEG-8 Dimethicone [] Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille [] Urea [] Polyquaternium-51 [] Polyquaternium-7 [] Cetrimonium Chloride []Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline [] Mal todextrin [] Myristalkonium Chloride [] Quaternium-14 [] Potassium
Sorbate [] Chlorphenesin [] Sodium Benzoate [] Phenoxyethanol []
Linalool [] Coumarin [] Limonene [] Fragrance (Parfum)

Calming Creme for coarse curls,
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Cetearyl Alcohol [] Glycerin [] Cetyl Alcohol [] Phenyl Trimethicone [] Transglutaminase [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch [] PEG-8 Dimethicone [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Panthenol* [] Ethylhexylglycerin [] Sodium PCA [] Trehalose [] Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate [] Bisabolol [] Urea [] Polyquaternium-51 [] Behentrimonium Chloride [] Maltodextrin [] Caprylyl
Glycol [] Hexylene Glycol [] Phenoxyethanol [] Chlorphenesin [] Linalool
[] Limonene [] Coumarin [] Fragrance (Parfum)

Nourishing Masque for all curls
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Cetearyl Alcohol [] Glycerin [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Behentrimonium Chloride [] PPG-3 Benzyl Ether M yristate [] Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate [] Quaternium-91 [] Pantethine [] Transglutaminase [] Aminopropyl Dimethicone [] Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride [] Dimethicone [] Polyquaternium-72 [] Ethylhexylglycerin [] Polyquaternium-51 [] Sodium PCA [] Cetrimonium Methosulfate [] Urea [] Trehalose [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Phytantriol [] Maltodextrin [] Caprylyl Glycol [] Hexylene Glycol [] Butylene Glycol [] Citric Acid [] Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate []
Disodium EDTA [] Chlorphenesin [] Sorbic Acid [] Phenoxyethanol []
Potassium Sorbate [] Yellow 5 (CI 19140) [] Red 33 (CI 17200) []
Limonene [] Linalool [] Fragrance (Parfum)

Holding Foam for all curls
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Polyquaternium-72 [] Glycerin [] Sorbitol [] Isopentane [] PPG-2-Isodeceth-12 [] Transglutaminase [] Phytantriol [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol [] Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer [] Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch [] PEG-12 Dimethicone [] Butylene Glycol [] Caprylyl Glycol [] Hexylene Glycol [] Amp-Acrylates Copolymer [] Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol [] Ethylhexylglycerin [] Ethyl Alcohol [] Isobutane [] Aminomethyl Propanol
[] Polyurethane-14 [] Carbomer [] Maltodextrin [] Phenoxyethanol []
Yellow 6 (CI 15985) [] Red 40 (CI 16035) [] Limonene [] Linalool []
Coumarin [] Citral [] Fragrance (Parfum)

Reactivating Mist for all curls,
Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau [] Polyurethane-14 [] Hexylene Glycol [] Amp - Acrylates/Copolymer [] Sorbitol [] Transglutaminase [] Caprylyl Glycol

Looks like most of the stuff is still not really HG...is the PEG-12 cone water soluble?
I understand anything PEG 8 and over are water soluble. Just bought the Bumble and Bumble curl conscious and was sad to see dimethicone as the third ingredient, (wonder why they did not use a water soluble cone?)...I'll have to return the bottle as my curls look best using the co-wash methods.