Suggestions For New Curl Cream?

I never really know how to classify this either. I know it says on the packaging that it's a natural "gel" but it's also supposed to be a curling custard. For me it works somewhere between a curl cream and a gel. Not really enough hold by itself, but certainly did help give me better defined waves and some curls.

Is Bioterra the sally knockoff?
Originally Posted by aislin
Biotera is sold at Sallys... dont believe its a Knock off... think its a line theycarry. Their gel and curl creme are VERY adequate.

As for the KCCC - it is in a class all by itself. Its clearly not just a curl creme, but it surely doesnt give yu gel like hold. I do get super bouncy body from it, and nice soft shiny LOOSE curls - but hold is NOT its strong suit.

I've only been CG since May - can't WAIT to use KCCC in the cold weather!
Originally Posted by rudeechick
Hey thanks for the clarification on the Bioterra. I'm always getting that confused with another brand that sounds similar... Maybe I was thinking of Biosilk. I've only been using KCCC since about June too, and I know I've heard people putting it away for the winter because it just loosens things up too much, but I can't wait to try it out either!
Originally Posted by aislin
I think Biotera is a knockoff of the Biolage line (Matrix?). I use the Biotera in combination with Dove Curl Cream (discontinued) and it works pretty well.
I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
CurlJunkie Coffee-Coco curl creme. This stuff is extremely moisturizing, it's almost a leave-in/light gel for me. Love it. A bit heavy, but if you need more moisture this will work. It gives pretty good hold, too.
Originally Posted by ~TillyWave~
I also recommend Curljunkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme. I used it as a finishing product today and I have tons of curls and nice volume.
3a/medium texture/normal porosity
thank you for letting me know that LOOB isn't discontinued! i was worried for a minute.
and sorry for lack of quotes.. haven't quite figured out how to do them yet.