NEW KBB code

Of course, I place an order this am, so I hope I'm eligible. New code just came through, buy 2 get 1.

For regular sizes, the code is B2G1, for large sizes it's B2G1L

yay! I was so thrilled to get that e-mail this morning!

Question: At the bottom of the e-mail it said "Product choice must be of the same product (ie all hair milks, etc.)" I wonder if I could buy two different products and get the freebie (ie 1 milk, 1 nectar, freebie nectar) or if it really has to be all the same (2 nectar, freebie nectar). Anyone tried this?
http://public.fotki.com/opera-curls/ (I cut my own hair)
Pacific Northwest girl, color-treated fine 3B, med-low porosity

Products: Suave Coconut condish, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, FSG or KCCC, AfroVeda Shea-Amla Cream
I LOVE HENNA!
Oh this is killing me! I've got loads of stuff stashed away but I like the KBB samples I've tried.

Must look away from KBB code threads.....
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal

Originally Posted by opera_curls
I just ordered 2 lg. milks and one lg. nectar and got the discount just fine.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Originally Posted by opera_curls
It said they all have to be the same. If you try it out and it works otherwise though, let us know! I wanted to get two diff products and was bummed when I read the small print .
Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

Originally Posted by opera_curls
I just ordered 2 lg. milks and one lg. nectar and got the discount just fine.
Originally Posted by auntnett
'

Looks like we submitted at about the same time! Awesome to know!
Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

I was coming to post this too! I already have my list prepared.
Does anyone know when this sale ends?
4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
-Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
-KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
-Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
I just ordered a Nectar, a Milk and a Butter and the discount went through fine on 3 different products. Now, I don't know if I'll hear from them later asking me if I can read and then charge me full price or not; -- time will tell.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

Oh NO!!!! I just placed an order last night at about 10pm!!! Smackers. This is just my luck!

The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be- Konrad Lorenz
I think the thing is that the products all have to be the same price. I tried it with a nectar, milk and cream and it kept telling me that I couldn't use the code. When I tried 2 milks and 1 nectar just to see, it worked. I don't know why it won't just take off the cheaper of all the items, in my case the cream...oh well.
Mod CG since 9/08
Deep Treatment: Jessicurl WDT or GVP mixed with olive oil
Styling faves: Giovanni DLI, KBB products, Boots, MOP Curl Cream, KCCC, HEBE
Current Color: Salon highlights

Originally Posted by BrewCrewGrl
Call them!! I hear they have wonderful customer service, so they might apply the discount since you JUST ordered and it most likely hasn't shipped yet. It's worth a try!
BB

BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter
Originally Posted by CaliforniaWavy
I think your right about them all having to be the same price. I tried to order the same thing, a milk, nectar, and cream and it didn't work. However when I took off the cream and added the butter instead it worked.
Yay!!!!!

Ive just ordered 2 large Milk's and got 1 large Nectar free

I'm so happy........also they only charged me $22.80 for shipping!
Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!!
I ordered at 6:41am. Four large bottles. I emailed customer service to see if they'll do anything for me. Haven't heard yet, but I imagine they are very busy with orders because of the special.

I emailed them and they made the change for me!!! Their customer service is phenominal!!!!

I'm so happy! I got the order that I could wait anymore to place today!!! So tomorrow, I'll probably be back buying on the sale!!

I'M SO HAPPY!! Now, I got to get a hold of myself. If i get too excited, I'm going to jinx myself, and my products won't work as well. (doubtful, but better safe than sorry!)

Thanks everyone for the good information on such good products!

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
I so want to order. SO. WANT. TO. TRY.
"Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"
I was so excited when I got the email! I just ordered two nectars and a milk. I think I'll be good to go for the next few months.
CG since 6/15/08!
Medium-Fine/Normal Porosity

Originally Posted by curlyjenn10
Ditto! What scents did you get? I got the Nectar in Chamomile Sage and Coco Lime, and the Milk in Sultry Sandalwood. I figured I'd be adventurous with the scents (only tried the cham/sage before) because if I don't like them, there are plenty of other curlies who would be glad to snap them up.

ETA: I got the 'fanatic' sizes, so these babies will last me quite a while!
http://public.fotki.com/opera-curls/ (I cut my own hair)
Pacific Northwest girl, color-treated fine 3B, med-low porosity