Essential Care Gentle Herb Shampoo (UK)

I think I have found the mildest, least drying shampoo ever. It leaves my hair better conditioned than when I wasn't using shampoo at all.

After I've washed my hair with it, I acidify with some lime juice (then rinse), and I so far haven't needed either conditioner or oil!

Best of all, you can buy a small trial size (although it isn't particularly cheap).

Sarah.

Based in the UK. 2-something (2b?) hair. Very porous, fine and brittle/fragile

Hair loves: Drip drying, glycerine, shea butter, oils
Hair hates: Plopping, any kind of gel, most conditioners (scalp issues).
Just when I think I cannot possibly try anything else someone new and exciting comes along and I just have to buy it lol. Am glad you found good results with this shampoo it does sound very good. At the moment I am in love with Rhassoul and Bentonite clay but I know that the pj in me will no doubt just have to get this even if it is just the trial size.
Maisiemugwump 3A

Mod CG

Low Poo Skin shop Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner ..

Leave in Anita Grant Whipped Butter
Styling Boots Curl Creme, AVG ,CK Anita Grant Cafe Latte .

Wanting to try EVERYTHING lol ok Donna Marie Honey and Aloe Gel, KCCC, KCKT KBB leave in conditioner

Occasionally using Rhassoul Clay
Essential Care is the best organic brand in Europe. The owner is extremely strict about what goes in to the products. The shampoo is very good but the baby shampoo is even better with lots of aloe in it. And if you do order don't forget to try their skin care products - they are amazing. Let me know if you want to know more about their products.

Anne