Donna Marie--Bad News for PJs

Kathymack, since you are the DM guru around here, I'm wondering if you can help me.

Is the L&T something that I could use to SOTC to keep frizz from forming as the day goes on? Or is it something I could use after my LI and before my gel? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm trying to find something that can keep the frizz at bay as the day wears on.
Originally Posted by JElsea
I used my L&T to SOTC just this morning! It worked quite well. I can't say for sure if it weighed me down at all, since the wind decided to come after me today, but it worked quite nicely.
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
Oh good! I'll give it a shot, then. Thanks!
Thank you!

It's been very dry and cold around here, and I also work in a field that has me in hot, steamy conditions some days. So, I get "dry frizz" from the very dry air and then on top of that I get "humidity frizz". I don't have a regular 9-5 job --I have to go to several different places each day, so even if I wait to SOTC until I get to the first place (and I have) it doesn't keep the frizz at bay any longer than if I had SOTC at home. So, I'm basically looking for something that can keep it at bay or tamp it down when it happens.
Originally Posted by JElsea
Now we're getting off topic. Maybe we should start a thread--"What do you use to SOTC?" or "How to help alleviate frizz in the afternoon." LOL! Some people use the DM L & T or Cocoa Hemp Buttercream. I also have used the KBB cream/butter and Ohm Hair Custard. If you want a none greasy alternative, the MGA Texture Paste is good.

In this dry, cold weather, proactivity is good. Use a lot of moisturizing products. So far, I've yet to not get some frizz in the afternoon.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by kathymack
im too lazy to go back...what's the SOTC again??
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

SOTC=Scrunch out the crunch
Originally Posted by DEL2C

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!! lolol thanks del!!!
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
I like the DM L&T both as a curl enhancer and to SOTC. It's multi-purpose!

DM CHB was too heavy for me when I used it to SOTC. Maybe I'll try it next time as a leave-in (sparingly, or course).
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen