Curl Junkie - Hair Styling Water

Ok..anyone who knows me on these boards knows I am a sucker for curl boost spray (even though I have never found that works).

I bought the product above - not even sure why. But with all the products that have been working good I have never really used it. I am trying to use up some of my products so today I used this as a leave in. I shampoo'd with my florida sunrise bar, sprayed in some ACV/water combo, put KBB milk over that.....let it sit for a bit then rinsed everything out and sprayed the Hair Styling Water in while still in the shower.

So far - it has worked well. I used KCCC as a styler and after diffusing a bit I scrunched a bit more KCCC/aloe gel in my hair and diffused a bit more. I am airdrying now but I think I might be able to use this up this way.

This will make my other leave ins last longer.

I am ready to start a chain package of products. Put all my stuff in a box, mail it to a curlie, they pick out what they want, put in what they want and mail it on to the next curlie.

I buy products all the time even though I'm not sure that they do anything (case in point: Blended Beauty Kicks for Curls). I love the idea of refreshing my curls even though they don't.

Glad to hear that sometimes persistance pays off!

I'm intriged by the idea of a curly product chain...

I've got a LIST of products that I'm sure I could part with in the hopes they find a better fitting home.

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
Quick update. I just scrunched out my hair - good curl, no frizz. I think this will work as a leave in - at least I might use it up that way.