Ingredient Gods!! Help me either give up or give in to my gel!!

Before I found this site, I was in LOVE with Enjoy's Strong Holding Gel. It was too hard for the first day, but it would scrunch out so wonderfully for second day hair.

But now I think I'm not allowed to use it!!

Ingredients are as follows:
Water (aqua), PVP, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Fragrance (parfum), Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4.

I managed to find most of the ingredients on the web (except for the hydroxymethl.......blahblahblah). But of course even reading it on the web, I still dunno what any of this stuff is! I think that most of it is ok, but I'm not sure, and if I can, I'm dying to get my gel back!!

So, all you ingredient gods, please let me know my final verdict!!

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey

But now I think I'm not allowed to use it!!

Ingredients are as follows:

So, all you ingredient gods, please let me know my final verdict!!
Originally Posted by curlymix
Good news - it doesn't have any silicones in it. Hydroxymethylglycinate is an anti-microbial. The ingredients aren't exactly natural or organic but as long as you don't mind that then it should be fine to use!
Hair type: 2c-M-ii with extra frizz
How in the world did I miss a response to my own thread?! Thank you so much for your response.

I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to commit to all natural and organic. I'm working on it.

I'm so glad to have my gel back. I think if i use just a little bit, I should be good on hold.

Yippie!!