This should probably be on the "recipes" board, but I thought more people would see it here.
I had forgotten all about this, but I found my print-out of it yesterday, mixed some up, and have had awesome hair all day. Here's music_al's original recipe:

1 cup hot water
2 Tbsp. conditioner
2 Tsp. epsom salt
1 Tbsp. oil (such as jojoba or olive)
1/3 cup gel

I tweaked my version a skosh:

1 cup hot distilled water (maybe 1 1/4)
2-3 Tbsp. conditioner (I used HE orchid & coconut)
2 Tsp. epsom salt
1 Tbsp. jojoba oil
1 Tbsp. honey
1/2 cup gel (I used ArcAngell)

Mixed it up in a spray bottle and used a generous amount and have great spirals, lots of moisture, and SHINE, which I have trouble with, having very coarse hair. From what I understand, the salt provides curl definition (it's used in Jessicurl products) and the other stuff is pretty self-explanatory. Oh, and I have curls near my scalp - very unusual for me! Lots of volume! I might try this with CK applied to my hair first, but so far so good. I used this a lot last winter and had good results, but you ladies know how it is - the PJ in me possessed my brain and I had to move on. This stuff is just so convenient for a girl with super-long hair - it usually takes me 15 minutes just to apply leave-in, CK, gel, yada yada yada. This took 5 minutes to spray in and scrunch thru.

So - just thought I'd see if anyone else has tried this or might like to. Thanks, music_al! (Where ya been, girl?)

Peace!
And Happy Halloween!
Waist length spirals - 3a/b
Fave co-wash: Suave Coconut
Fave shampoo: Batia & Aleeza, Chagrin Valley shampoo bars (once every 2 weeks)
Fave conditioner: Back to Basics green tea
DT: Curl Junkie banana/hibiscus
Styling: BotticelliBabe's gelee, brulee and butter - all natural and AWESOME!!!