Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 AM   #1

kema1v's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Default Faith in Nature Conditioners

I have tried 3 of these conditioner so far and although the ingredients are very similar they are all very different.

Hemp & Meadowfoam- smells great, feels like water in my hair. No conditioning properties but I use it to co-wash.

Jojoba - ok'ish. Thicker than the H&M and quite moisturising but nothing special for me.

Ginkgo Biloba - love this one (thanks to kat180 for the swap)! Very moisturising, smells good and gives me good clumping.

Has anyone tried the others? I'm going to be passing the health food shop that stocks them tomorrow so might drop in and pick up some more! So many to try...
Hair type: 2c-M-ii with extra frizz
kema1v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #2

Join Date: Jul 2007

Cant believe i missed this! Yay- Im so glad the Ginkgo is working for you! Im pretty sure I have some left back at home- (I need to check) but would you like me to send you the rest?

Im loving the Aloe Vera one-its my fav so far- I have just got the seaweed one to try as well.
kat180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #3

kema1v's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008

Hi Kat,

I wouldn't say no to some more of the ginkgo, really liked that one!

I've got some KCCC on order, if it ever arrives do you want a bit to try?
Hair type: 2c-M-ii with extra frizz
kema1v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:40 AM   #4

Join Date: Jul 2007

OMG YES PLEASE!!!!!!! Id love to try a little bit of it! You r my new best friend! I can find out tonight whether I have some back home (pretty sure should be some), so if you pm me your address again I can get my mum to wrap it up and send it off to you.
kat180 is offline   Reply With Quote