-   -   Good Rich CG Drugstore Conditioner? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/60486-good-rich-cg-drugstore-conditioner.html)

egyptiancurls89 10-31-2008 04:27 PM

Good Rich CG Drugstore Conditioner?

hey all :D do anyone of you know of any good drugstore conditioners that are richer than ones used for co washes? is aussie 3mm cg?

BotticelliBabe 10-31-2008 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by egyptiancurls89 (Post 773670)

The stuff discussed at length in this thread is REALLY thick and rich:

But I do see that you have protein sensitivity, so you may want to check the ingredients in the L'oreal Vive Pro line - maybe even the Hydra Gloss or another one (I know there are a few without amodimethicone - the Nutri Gloss is one of those). I was shocked to find a newer line out there that wasn't chock full o' cones, and moreso that it made my hair feel so good!

Suburbanbushbabe 10-31-2008 10:25 PM

Generic Value Biolage Conditioning balm (Sally Beauty)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Anti-breakage defense Deep treatment

Kynnib 11-01-2008 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Suburbanbushbabe (Post 774092)
Generic Value Biolage Conditioning balm (Sally Beauty)
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Pantene Relaxed and Natural Anti-breakage defense Deep treatment

i think the pantene one has cones in it.

- loreal nutri gloss conditioning treatment is a good one

jlpmom23 11-01-2008 05:57 AM

Aussie 3MM is cg, if you get the original formula in the WHITE bottle. There are a few varieties of this out now, and some newer formulas that come in purple bottles that are not cg.

lexi1 11-01-2008 08:56 AM

I'd like to add Herbal essences Hello Hydration. It's very moisturizing. And I like Pantene Curl Conditioner for me it detangles like no other and it is moisturizing. I'm not sure about the cones' in it because I don't use it alot. If I am correct I don't think the new formula has cones. I just bought the Aussie 3 min miracle conditioner. It has lots of good ingredients in it. I use to use this years ago, and forgot all about it. I'm hoping to have good results with it.

Gemini13 11-03-2008 08:38 AM

I'm pretty sure all the Herbal Essence condishes contain cones.

Kinks74 11-04-2008 05:27 PM

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose from Whole Foods or similar stores. All natural and fairly easy to get.