CG & protein-free conditioner?

Any recommendations for a good (preferably inexpensive!) CG & protein-free conditioner?
Poo: Deva Lo-Poo 1 x week, Clarify 1-2 x month
CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
Condish: GVPCB, LVPNG
Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
For me, conditioner is the most important product. I LOVE Jessicurl's Too Shea conditioner.
I bought a gallon in January and still have 1/4 left. A little goes a long ways. Her weekly deep treatment is great too. Both are protein free so no worries about build up.
I use Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm. I *love* it.
Started CG July 8, 2008

Pre Co-wash: Coconut oil (plain & rosemary)
Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in/Styling: Moisture Maniac with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner on top
Thanks for the input!

I tried both of those Jessicurl products awhile ago and soooo wanted to love it, but ended up with a stringy knotty mess.

I've heard several mentions of the Sally's Conditioning Balm. Think that might be worth a try!
Styling: Biolage Gelee
Curry Curls... By Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm do you mean Sally's Biolage Conditioning Hydrating Balm? I just want to be sure I'm understanding the right product b/c I saw someone mentioned in another post that it's (Sally's Biolage Conditioning Hydrating Balm) NOT protein free.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
Yeah, I did see the post about it not being protein free, but I'm pretty sure this is. I bought the black and white bottle that says 'conditioning balm'. Compare to: Matrix biolage conditioning balm. Repairs dry or damaged hair. I was using TIGI Oatmeal and Honey and my hair completely freaked out. So, I bought this, and my hair has been absolutely happy with this. I don't know how many Matrix condish versions Sally has, but mine doesn't say 'hydrating'. Maybe that is a different one. Someone more ingredient savvy such as RedCelticCurls would probably know more than me.
Started CG July 8, 2008

Pre Co-wash: Coconut oil (plain & rosemary)
Co-wash: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or Trader Joe's Nourish Spa
Rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in/Styling: Moisture Maniac with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner on top
If I see the ingredients list, I can let you know.

TooShea isn't protein free. It hydrolized oats low on the list, and is porbably better considered low protein. WDT is protein free.

Some of the Suaves and VO5s are protein free.

Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose and White Camellia are relatively protein free. Jojoba oil (technically a wax) has protein, but they seem to be tolerated by a good amount of people with protein sensitivity.

Knot Today is protein free.

I think the some of the KBB stuff is protein free.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Here are the ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwack) Extract, Methyl-2-Octynoate
This looks protein free to me.
4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Here are the ingredients:
This looks protein free to me.
Originally Posted by afrosheenqueen
I'd say it was pretty protein free too. The plant extracts can bother some if you are super-sensitive since all plants contain protein. But, they are under the paraben preservatives, so few should be bothered by them.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Thank you all so much!
Styling: Biolage Gelee
BTW, I emailed KBB and they said none of their products contain protein.
Styling: Biolage Gelee
Yeah, I was really confused about that, too. Someone had told me that it was probably what caused my protein reaction, but then I realized that something else that I'd forgotten I'd used did.

I think that they must have reformulated it in recent years because on that thread there were a few different ingredient lists for the same product, some of which (the older ones) had proteins and some of which didn't.

fia 2C/3A-F-iii, sensitive to some proteins
CGish since 10-16-08
Low-poo: Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Shampoo (1-2x/week)
Rinse outs: Yes to Carrots Pampering Mud Conditioner
Styling: a little bit of leave in and a little bit of KCCC, diffusing
Olive oil DTs, honey rinses in the summer