Skala Conditioner - Aloe Vera

While at my local Stop&Shop (which is a big one) I wandered into the hair products aisle (ok ok - I didn't wander - I RAN to it!). They had a lot of 'ethnic' products and one of them was Skala. I picked up the Aloe Vera - Moisture and nourishment for dry curly hair.

Has anyone else used these - like or dislike?

Here are the ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, petrolatum, glutaral, citric acid, fragrance, dimethicone copolyol, aloe barbadensis extract, algae extract, panthenol.

I know the d-cone is in there but it's with copolyol - is that good bad or indifferetn? What about the petrolatum? Is that horrible?

I picked up the whole line! they have a shea butter one too - sadly, they were pretty bad. My S&S carries them too - the hair aisle is oh so tempting - but I must stay away. althought they do carry Giovanni there too... Anywho , the Skala line - too many cones... no cones, no cones..... I've just been finding that the more natural I go, the better my hair is... The Skala stuff looks good but is far from natural...
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com