View Poll Results: Own the CG book?
Duh!And I live by it! 3 14.29%
yes,but I kindda modify it- 13 61.90%
nope,but id love 2! 4 19.05%
nope,wast of money.not interested! 1 4.76%
huh?dont know the book! 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Questions!Please awnser!

Ok,so I am new here,and I need help.Firsty,I hear everyone ask whcih products are "CG friendly" and Im assuming your talking about the "Curly girl" book,which I want to get,but,i hear its reallly good.I think im going to order it.Only I heard it says not to shampoo,only use conditioner!And my hair is oily at the roots and dry at ends,a very comon probem for curly hair,and they dont even mention it!If i used only conditoner my hair would be a mess!I wash it and applay a shampo for oily hair at my roots and massage it well,then i quiqly pass it through my ends to clear buildup and rinse.Then I applay conditioner for dry hair at ends(mid lenth down) and comb iut then rinse.Then I applay leave in conditioner.And comb.Thats pretty much my rountine.I wash every other day--- But anyhow,back to my question,what is the CG ROUNTINE Ive so long heard about? :P So,plzz awnser!Also,I hear u cant use alchol or silicone...I think,and i use silicone.Is it bad?Will it damage my hair?I actually read in a magazine that things endiing in -cone are moisturizing!Anyway plzz awnser!Other tearms I haerd and i haveno idea what they mean are:"Ploping" and pineapple",plzz explain both!I read a post where it said she put her hair ina pineapple.Im guessing its not the literate sense lol!Im kindda confused so plzz help me up! Thank you!
IM A 3B HAIR TYPE GIRL!HAIR W/ VOLUME,FRIZZYNESS AND "POUF",SPECIALLY AT THE ENDS.OILY AT SCALP,DRY AT ENDS...HAIRYSTYLES AND DOS WELCOME!I HAVE A HEART SHAPED FACE!THANK YOU!
Hi! I'll try to answer your questions the best I can. First off cones aren't bad unless you're not using shampoo with sulfates at all (cause cones can build up if not properly washed out). i personally use shampoo because i have the same problem you do. you can find definitions for pineapple and plopping on the homepage unders faqs i think. not everyone here is cg. i read the book but i don't follow her advice at all, because my hair just works a different way i guess. HTH.