30% off Curls Products....

Okay, elections over, back to the real work of being a PJ.

Anyone who still uses Curls products, 30% off code.

vote (all lower case)
Good til 11/11

www.curls.biz
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Suburban...

You worded your post saying "anyone who still uses Curls products." Have you tried them and not liked them? If so, what was wrong? I just started using them this summer and bought some during the 30% off sale.

Originally Posted by mamato2
Curls used to be a really popular line here but for various reasons that popularity seems to have died down. I think that's all she meant.

BTW, I got this email. The lab accidentally doubled the amount of coconut milk in their recent batch, and they're now running an offer for 50% off Milkshake and CurlyQ Milkshake.

Codes:

eggnog (for Milkshake)
eggnog2 (for Curly Q Milkshake)

Too bad, I already ordered it on the 30% off sale!
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
Wow I forgot about this line. I tried one of the products and really liked it though! Ah, PJism so many products sometimes the good one fall by the wayside. I'll have to check them out again! Thanks for the reminder!
3c/4a 3 Years Relaxer Free!

Originally Posted by mamato2
I used the Curls Milkshake for like a year and loved it. I would still love it but found something else. I liked the Spiral Curls Cream but for the fragrance. Curls changed their formulations to include silicones without telling their client base. And now I believe they changed them back to CG....again without informing their client base.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Originally Posted by Gemini13
that doesnt sound like a bad thing
more coconut milk in the product sounds like it would make it extra rich and nourishing
Thick coarse 4b hair. Holy Grail: Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. Trying to grow it to bra strap length. Currently collar bone length.