Garnier Fructise Shine wax

Anyone tried it? It caught my eye earlier today and I wonder what it'd feel like on... looks like it could be a bit product-y.

any chemists care to chime in on the ingredients? They're listed on the link.
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
I use it almost like a pomade. Especially if I wear a headband or something I'll smooth the top down with it almost like a hair spray. I've used it to scrunch in some frizzy area's and it works pretty well. It has a bit of hold to it but not alot.
mostly 3a/i/F
Modified CG since Feb 2008
Rotating a lot!
Blog: http://amy51373.blogspot.com/
I have it (sitting on my office desk right now) and used to use it scrunch out the crunch. I don't think it made a big difference it extra hold or whatnot. I purchased it after reading a review by shellynot.
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
Originally Posted by helloitsio
Same here! I have some at work I was using to scrunch out the crunch- don't use it much anymore though. It is a little producty, but it you use a tiny amount it works pretty good, IMO.
2b/2c Henndigo curls
Currently using: Deva low-poo and OC, KCKT/KCCC, JCCC, & BRHG. + Curlease towel
Also have had success with: CK, FSG, KBB, AOHR, Nature's Gate Conditioner.

pw: curlygirl

Originally Posted by helloitsio
I'm sorry for the off-topic question, but I'm confused (no surprise there...lol). When you say "scrunch out the crunch", I always took that phrase to mean you keep scrunching your hair with just your hands until the crunchiness goes away. That never worked for me, so now I'm wondering if I'm supposed to do that with product in my hands...
some people scrunch with dry hands others like to scrunch with a finishing product.

This product works great for scrunching out the crunch and keeping my ends in place. I'll have to play with it more to see how it does in more than 60% humidity weather (that's what it is now and that's dry for us) but so far I"m liking it!

It's definitely at it's best for me if I rub it on my hands and then warm it with the hair dryer btw
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
I use it at times as a pomade too - but still searching for a better one - it does have a strong , but nice smell to it... I haven't noticed anything fantastic about it, other than it doesn't cost a lot and no real "bad stuff" in it either......
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com