Old 11-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #1

buffie's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2006
Default I'm in love... or atleast it's lust with...

....
MYHoneyChild Olive You Deep Conditioner

I just received the product yesterday. I ordered it because I was looking for something serious that would help protect my hair. I've damaged it to the point of breaking, this is the 2nd time in two years, from coloring. I can't believe I still have hair.

Anyway... I did a ton of research for about two weeks researching the ingredients on the DT on this site. Let me tell ya, I'm so glad they added the "Curly Chemistry" icons for each product cause I'm protein sensitive eventhough I'm so damaged.

I applied the MHC to my slightly more than damp hair, I didn't need a ton, combed it through, clipped it up and put on a cap. I did whatever I did around the house for about and hour and then showered. When I finally rinsed my hair it seemed like there was almost no product to rinse out. My hair just sucked it up. It was great.

I used my normal products, BB Natural Hair Oil, Aveda Flaxseed and Aloe Gel and plopped for the first time. When I diffused my hair as usual I got such great tight curls it was outrageous.

I was also very happy with the size of the jar for the price. It's going to last me a long time and I'll definitely be reordering.
"How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?" - from a t-shirt my brother gave me years ago. I loved it!

Have discovered I cannot live without KCCC and plopping. Always knew that I was dependant on my diffuser.
buffie is offline   Reply With Quote