Quidad Pomade

I have never used a pomade before but thinking i may
try it since humidity / fog have been horrible here lately. Anyone use the Quidad? Or is there a cheaper alternative? TIA
I know some people don't like this one, but it's one of the few Ouidad products I actually do like... I know, it's expensive, but it is one of the few that worked for me.
I've been experimenting with different ones, haven't found much that works all that well... Some like the Garnier Fructus pomade, it's ok for me. I do like the KBB butter and creme, as a finisher, just a little, or they get greasy, but I do love them...
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com
I have never used a pomade before but thinking i may
Originally Posted by Fuzzyhead1
I live in a dry climate and Ouidad products just don't work well for me. The pomade makes my hair shine, but it doesn't do anything else like calm the frizzies or define curls. Maybe you'll have more luck with your humid climate. I did use it on a summer visit to the midwest and got nothin'.
I can't remember how much the pomade is but know its gonna cost me just to say i've tried it. I've tried the KBB cream and burts bee body butter (ok, not great though) Garnier and loreal products are horrible for my hair so i don't give them a second look. I would post on the swap board for a sample but i don't see to many curlies using Quidad. oh well. i will wait and see if there are any other responses before digging in my wallet.