Dairy Whip possibly stripping my color

I've been using Dairy Whip as my only shampoo for several weeks now (every other day) and was loving it.

Sadly, I think it may be stripping my hair color. I had done an all-over color just two and a half weeks ago. This morning I noticed a lot of very long grays-the color was totally gone off of them. This has never happened to me before.

No other part of my routine has changed. Same brand of color, same conditioners, same styling products.

Anyone else noticing this? Yikes!
No, but I've only been using it maybe every 2 weeks if that often.
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

I don't know but DW was described as more of a "clarifier" maybe that's why it's stripping your color?
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

I found that I could only use the DW as a clarifier. It made my hair feel really dry.

I am also wondering if some of of the scents either have different ingredients, or at least behave differently. I ordered a couple of different kinds (okay 3 tubs ) and they all act a little different. The Vanilla Honey one I have gets really clumpy, but the Green Tea one lathers up really easily - no clumping.

Anyone else noticing this? Yikes!
Originally Posted by Wiggilyhair
If you wanted to give the CV SHAMPOO bars a try they say on the website that their bars actually help to KEEP color from fading. They also have other alternatives to ACV rinse if you don't like it. A Baking soda rinse or just using 1 t of baking soda rubbing it in with the Bars to help with build up. You may want to check it out http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandcraft...carehelp.htm#A Few Words About BUILD UP
Discovered CG 2007