KBB Hair Butter feels gross

I must have used too much of this stuff, or not the correct way! My hair feels like arse... It has no slip and I can't get my hands thru it, feels coated? Will this wash out?
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
it will wash out but its a butter. Butters dont offer slip. Its for heavy duty moisture. I wouldnt recommend it unless you had 3c or 4a or b typed hair. Some of the looser hair types use it but i think they are using it to scrunch the crunch from gels.
4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
-Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
-KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
-Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
thanks for the info.... yeah I am a 3a/b
I use it to scrunch. You only use a tiny, little bit.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
I use it to scrunch. You only use a tiny, little bit.
Originally Posted by kathymack
That's how I use it .... and a very small amount. Also ... once you've scrunched one spot, move to another one. Within a couple of seconds the butter melts the crunch. If you scrunch scrunch scrunch (!!!), you can end up with greasy spots.
I've been using it on my cuticles and DH grabbed it tonight to use on some really dry spots on his hands, so it's really good for other things if it doesn't work for your hair!
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

Yeah, the butter's a pomade-type product, so you need just a little bit. I grab about a half-pea size for my whole head. I emulsify it in my hands to get it spread all around, then I use it to scrunch my crunch. But like another poster said - you really want to move around as you scrunch or you can get a funky grease spot. I start at my very ends, then work my way up.

I am LOVING the butter in this dry weather. It really seems to help my ends and tame the fly-aways.

Hair is best when wabi-sabi.
2b/2c at this length, more 3a when shorter
M/C ii

Mod CG: Sept 08
Using: Suave co-wash, GVP Conditioning Balm, Lustrasilk OOC, MGA, BRHG
Humectants: @ dew point 40+
My blog for dry climate curlies and growing out a pixie: Colorado Curly