KCCC or QCCC: which do you prefer?

For those of you who have tried both, do you prefer KCCC (Kinky-Curly Curling Custard) or QCCC (Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control)?

I'm a 2B/3A, and have had relatively good success with QCCC, paired with a light leave-in (for moisture) and gel (for hold). I'm pretty happy with it except on rainy days when my hair turns into a frizzy mess. I like the fact that it's natural and doesn't weigh down my fine hair.

I've never tried KCCC, but I've read lots of good posts about it, including from curlies with fine hair like mine. How would you compare the two products? Which do you like better, and why?

I'm interested in trying the KCCC, but it's SO pricey...
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
QCCC and KCCC are very different products. They are both for curl definition, but QCCC doesn't give me near the amount of curls as KCCC does. QCCC is a light curl cream, while KCCC is more of a gel-like styler (though many use it like a curl cream with gel over the top). I find that KCCC makes my hair pretty crunchy, but it scrunches out when dry.
Mod CG since 9/08
Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing, Generic Biolage Balm
Deep Treatment: Jessicurl WDT or GVP mixed with olive oil
Styling faves: Giovanni DLI, KBB products, Boots, MOP Curl Cream, KCCC, HEBE
Current Color: Salon highlights

I agree ... they are so different that it is difficult to compare them.

Even thought the KCCC appears costly, I think the QCCC is actually more expensive in the long run. The KCCC is a big tub and it lasts quite awhile (depending on the length of your hair); the QCCC is much smaller.

KCCC is a summer product for me, because it takes my hair a long time to dry (even with diffusing) when I use it. When I use KCCC, all I need is KCKT under it ... sometimes I'll add a little gel on top, but I don't need a lot.

The QCCC encourages the curl, but doesn't have any hold IMO. I have to scrunch in gel, or I'll have very soft, flat hair.

The QCCC is an easier product to use IMO ... if you end up ordering the KCCC, watch Mysteryflavored's video on applying it; it'll save you lots of grief!! KCCC can be a little tricky to apply. Her video helped me a lot. I hated KCCC prior to applying it the way she demonstrated.
I like the KCCC I have tried both .
3A some 3b Total Product Junkie
P/Wmarissa
They are very different, and I didn't care for either. LOL
Katina, 3a redhead with spirals/waves
My Faves:
CJ CCCC Lite, Mirracurls gel, Marie Dean Curly Styling Cream
Forever missing Rachel
born still 9-19-09
RAINBOW baby Olivia born 10-8-10
My little curly cutie:

I agree ... they are so different that it is difficult to compare them.

Originally Posted by FrizzBgone
I just ordered the KCCC and was wondering where I can find the video you mentioned?
3A curls, fine texture, thin (it's always been that way). A few inches past shoulder length and would like it to grow very long.

Latest routine:
Sulfate-free shampoo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo, Elucence, Bedhead Superstar
Conditioner: Jessicurl Too Shea conditioner, DermOrganic Masque, Redken All Soft
Style: DermOrganic Argan Oil Treatment/Serum, Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in, Kerastase Nectar Thermique, Oyin Hair Dew
Currently loving:
Deva Red One Condition
Nexxus Emergencee
Deva HIH
GDLI
KCCC

Working on repairing my spoiled coils!

I use them together :P

KCCC and QCCC both enhance my curls a LITTLE bit... but together, I get nice, ropey ringlets. I've been putting in KCNT, a quarter sized glob of QCCC and then mixing KCCC and LA Looks Curl gel and putting that on top. Fantastic results for the past couple of weeks
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ