-   -   DevaCurl's Heaven in Hair (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/61920-devacurls-heaven-hair.html)

curlyfrisee 11-17-2008 06:30 PM

DevaCurl's Heaven in Hair

I found this product at the Freehold Raceway Mall and bought it on impulse. Then I came home and read all the negative reviews. I used it anyway and it worked great. My hair is soft, very shiny and smooth. I guess it doesn't work for everyone but it sure worked on this 3c/3b head of hair:hello1:

rbb 11-17-2008 06:48 PM

my hair also loves heaven in hair, especially after i've had color.
i guess for every hair type, there's a best brand of conditioner.

amy51373 11-17-2008 08:50 PM

I love this as my DT. I use a different DT conditioner if I'm doing a DT on dry hair but if I'm doing one on wet hair I use this one...mostly because it's more expensive and I don't have to use as much if my hair's wet.

rbb 11-18-2008 07:45 AM

i find i can't use heaven in hair on totally dry hair -- it is hard to emulsify, you'd use half the jar!
as StruttsWife said in one of these threads, i dampen my hair with my fingers, so it is damp, not wet, and that helps a lot. then i put a shower cap over it to retain heat, for anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how much time i have. then i use it as my cowash in shower, and then just use a little one conditioner as a leave in.

of course, if i've just had color, i put it on wet hair after shampooing. then i don't even need a leave in for some reason, i just style as usual w/arc angell and set it free, and it comes out super soft and shiny.

empressri 11-18-2008 10:18 AM

my hair felt special afterwards. i think it was lorraine that replied to my question on her youtube video. she said i should follow hih with onec.

curlsgirlbrazil 11-25-2008 05:47 PM

I love this DT !!

AprilnUtah 11-25-2008 06:55 PM

I just tried this last night and it is GREAT!

hockeymomof3 11-25-2008 08:37 PM

I love this DT also -- The results last longer than just a day, I can truly tell when I've used this DT several days later, my hair still feels soft and manageable. Not to mention the yummy smell!

TaraVictoria 11-26-2008 09:01 AM

this is great! I also love the smell, love the way my hair feels with it ... but I tend to get it when it's on sale too - Harmon's just had a great Deva sale!