DevaCurl's Heaven in Hair

I found this product at the Freehold Raceway Mall and bought it on impulse. Then I came home and read all the negative reviews. I used it anyway and it worked great. My hair is soft, very shiny and smooth. I guess it doesn't work for everyone but it sure worked on this 3c/3b head of hair
3c/b
my hair also loves heaven in hair, especially after i've had color.
i guess for every hair type, there's a best brand of conditioner.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
I love this as my DT. I use a different DT conditioner if I'm doing a DT on dry hair but if I'm doing one on wet hair I use this one...mostly because it's more expensive and I don't have to use as much if my hair's wet.
mostly 3a/i/F
Modified CG since Feb 2008
i find i can't use heaven in hair on totally dry hair -- it is hard to emulsify, you'd use half the jar!
as StruttsWife said in one of these threads, i dampen my hair with my fingers, so it is damp, not wet, and that helps a lot. then i put a shower cap over it to retain heat, for anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours, depending on how much time i have. then i use it as my cowash in shower, and then just use a little one conditioner as a leave in.

of course, if i've just had color, i put it on wet hair after shampooing. then i don't even need a leave in for some reason, i just style as usual w/arc angell and set it free, and it comes out super soft and shiny.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
my hair felt special afterwards. i think it was lorraine that replied to my question on her youtube video. she said i should follow hih with onec.
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
I love this DT !!

3b/a

I like my microfiber towel and plopping

No comb,blow-fried, sulfates,silicones detangle Only the [/SIZE]fingers!!
I just tried this last night and it is GREAT!
April
3a/b, med texture, med porosity, low dews

I love this DT also -- The results last longer than just a day, I can truly tell when I've used this DT several days later, my hair still feels soft and manageable. Not to mention the yummy smell!
pw: curls
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo, Suave Coconut
Conditioner - One Condition
Leave In - KCKT
Gel - KCCC at the moment
this is great! I also love the smell, love the way my hair feels with it ... but I tend to get it when it's on sale too - Harmon's just had a great Deva sale!
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com