what to substitute CK with???

ok, I'm loving CK, but now that it's getting drier and colder here in the northeast, CK isn't going to be working too well - it's better for higher humidty climates - I've learned so much from you girls already!
So, my question, what to use now that the weather is colder and dryer??? I love the CK, but I notice different results with this weather.... any ideas???
Tara - have a curly day!!!

LA Looks Curl Gel, Sauve Naturals conditioners Waterlily, CK, Deva Archangel , LOOB (has its days)...
Deva One - LOVE it!!!!!!!

Botticelli's Flax Seed Hair Gel (a DIY!!!) THANKS Botticelli!!!!!!
Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Creme (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
Shea Moisture Smoothie - GREAT stuff!

for the love of the lens...

www.animafoto.wordpress.com
I also would like to see the answer to this question.
3a (I think) New to going curly after almost 20 years of straight hair. Not curly every day yet--but most days.

Trying EVERYTHING right now. Not yet sure what my hair loves or hates.

Gave up flat iron on or around 10/1/08!
I can only speak for myself but I'm still using CK and I'm in New England. I don't use it every day, I use it with certain products. When I talked to Frizzoff people they say as long as you're using a moisturizing product you don't need to worry about it drying out your hair. Especially if CK is already working for you you may not necessarily HAVE to give it up! I use it with BOOTS with no problems at all it still helps with my POOF and Frizz. I haven't tried it with Mousse yet not sure if I need to since Mousse/Gel combo works great. I used it with DM L&T and had great DAY 1 hair but so-so day 2, but I don't think CK was the problem it was the over-conditioning problem with the soap bars.
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

With the drop in humidity here, I've found I just simply don't need it. CK's a frizz fighter for me... it doesn't really do much else for my hair. So now that the humidity's down, I'm able to tame what little frizz I have with gels and cremes, and I haven't needed any kind of substitute
CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ