Johnson's no more tangles leave-in conditioner

I thought the sample of Johnson's no more tangles leave-in conditioner I received was going to be a bomb due to its ingredients:

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylparaben, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide
By the way, the sodium hydroxide (lye) is a pH balancer in this case.

This only had glycerin from what I could tell & I like to have at least 3 natural ingredients (i.e., oils, extracts) in a product to give it a try. But I didn't have to pay for it, so what the hey, you know.

I just can't believe how silky my hair feels! And it's got somewhat of a shine & healthy look going on, without being weighed down.

I recommend it if you don't mind the ingredients. But will I buy it? Not unless I run out of my stash of leave-in conditioner & that'll take years I bet.
Dimethicone is the second ingredient, though. I'd be wary.
claiming a 2c/3aMiii
growing my hair out to BSL
& mod-CG as of 9/1/08
Low-poo: VitaminShampoo pomegranate+blackberry
'Poo to clarify: BTZ Noodlehead
Condish: GVP Conditioning Balm
Stylers: LOOB! GVP Detangler, HESMU
Put away for winter: PMRT, TW, LVPNG

On the rare occasion that I straighten: leave-in V05 vanilla mint, 3-in-1, and Tizz no Frizz
Pineapples, clips, diffusers, and paper towels are my hair's best friends.
.I'm a PJ.

By the way, the sodium hydroxide (lye) is a pH balancer in this case.

Originally Posted by lazy loops
Wow, what a blast from the past!! My mom used to use the spray on my hair when I was just a wee one.
CG since 2002
True 3b, but looser curls since moving to drier climate. BSL thick, medium-course hair with some 2C/3a on canopy.

-co-wash w/Devacurl No-Poo
-condition w/KCKT or AOHR
-i never use a leave in
-style with a drop of Pink Boots, followed by a modest amount of KCCC, topped with a small dollop of Devacurl Angell
-plop and diffuse
**likes: everything above. dislikes: glycerin, BRHG, KBB**
And it's in a tube, a cream-like consistency.

As for silicone, I use them all.
I recently began using the Johnson's No More Tangles shampoo and conditioner for curly Hair as well as the detangling spray and love them both. I am not too crazy about the sulfates or the sodium hydroxide but my hair has never looked and felt better. I may have to try out the leave in conditioner next. Thanks for the information.