Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #1

Join Date: Sep 2008
Default We the Curly (or, How I got my WF to carry KCCC)

do hereby demand that this Whole Foods location order and carry the product called Kinky-Curly Curling Custard! It is our right, nay, our duty, to provide our hair with the love, care, and styling products it deserves! We the curly hereby declare that every Whole Foods location supply the curly ladies with KCCC!

Ok, well, my email was less melodramatic, but the lady at my Whole Foods branch replied:

Good News!
We will be ordering that particular line this week. You are not the only person to request it and it was in the works.
Thanks so much for you input and look forward to seeing you here in the store.

Kathleen Tozzi
ASTL
Whole Foods Market

So, KCCC users and wannabe-users (such as myself), get emailing and calling! It obviously can do wonders.
Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
Old 12-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #2

rudeechick's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008

lol. good for you! they should give you the politicians discount!
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
rudeechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #3

Join Date: Sep 2008

Totally posted this in the wrong forum, so sorry. Accident.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #4

tarahhhh's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008

How inspiring! I was in my WF (admittedly a long time ago) and they weren't there. I'm on the east coast, what gives? I'll have to start being proactive it seems!
Tarah - with an "H"

Always trying something new.

I'm a curly college student, and LOVING it.

"They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes - Make it worth watching."

tarahhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #5

Join Date: Sep 2008

I live in the midwest, so if that helps give you an estimate...although I don't know in what order stores are getting it. From the email, it sounds like the store's decision almost. Eeeeeemaaaaaaaiilllll them!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #6

xcptnl's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2005

The WF in my area do not carry it but they always offer to special order it for me which seems so darn needy so I have not done that. I just want to walk in and get it off the shelf - instant gratifcation!

xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #7

Join Date: Sep 2008

My Whole Foods said they don't offer that service of special ordering! What's up with that!

Email them, they're probably already wondering if they should carry it anyway.