Eden Bodyworks Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Milk

I did a search but didn't see a review for this product. I didn't read all the ingredients but some looked good and some I need to google. I am desperately seeking something that I can get locally that will help maintain moisture. I can wash/co-wash and condition and it feels nice. Once completely dried my hair feels like berber carpet. I'm wasting money if I can't use up these things I bought. I've clarified, deep conditioned, etc. I'm running out of ideas.

Hellllllllllllp

TIA
what products have you been using so far??
Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

[/B]
I looked at the ingredients and they are okay. I don't know how moisturizing it would feel since several of the ingredients are astringents. You may end up with the same problem you are trying to remedy. It would probably be a nice anti itch lotion for your scalp, though.
Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

"Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
what products have you been using so far??

I had been co-washing with Aussie products, Sonoma Soap Citrus, tresemme, Vive pro, etc.

I have Giovanni direct leave in, HB olive oile creme, Cantu, AO HSR and WC, Sheamoisture, Kids organic shea detangling moisturizer, Elasta QP recovery oil moisturizer

I've used the Auromere pre-shampoo conditioning oil

I'm sure i'm leaving out a bunch but you get the idea.

Originally Posted by curlymaybe
Well I don't need anything astringent. I think i'll let it pass.

Thanks
If you are looking for a good hair milk, the Karen's Body Beautiful hair milk has gotten really good reviews here. If you live in or near New York they have a store there, or you can order online.
Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

"Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
Originally Posted by curlymaybe
Yes, KBB hair milk is great is both a rinse-out and a leave-in conditioner.

However, if you think you particularly need tea tree oil for your scalp or something, I highly recommend Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and conditioner. I use the former for a low poo when needed and co-wash in between with the conditioner.

I then usually follow w/the KBB milk as my conditioner, as a rinse out when I want less and as a leave-in when I want more. Occasionally, as both if I'm feeling really dry.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett
Originally Posted by curlymaybe
Yes, KBB hair milk is great is both a rinse-out and a leave-in conditioner.

Originally Posted by auntnett

Thanks. I've seen the info on KBB and i'm doing my best not to be dependent on ordering anything. The Eden's wasn't because of the Tea tree oil--I've got an entire bottle of pure tea tree collecting dust. I was just looking at things I saw locally. So I guess in essence it doesn't seem any better or worse than the other products I've used.
Just wanted to let you know that I have tried Eden Body Works hair milk, and I really like it. It is light but thick enough to make a noticeable difference. It is much more economical ($6.97 for 6 oz at walmart) versus $16.00 for 8oz before shipping online for karen's body milk. I have also tried the latter and it was equally good. It does seem to have a different consistency but it does adequately moisture. I also like the clean minty (but not overbearing) smell of eden's body milk. The last time I visited my sweetie in CA I stocked up because it is kind of hard to find some in stock near where i live. Also , I don't have any issues with build-up if that helps.
I did not like this at all! I really tried to like it, too. Someone mentioned that it has astringent properties and I did not know this. It dried my already dry hair something fierce! Made it feel stripped.

Smells nice though.
Last disastrous relaxer 5/2008.
TWA...for now...
Products I love:
Mill Creek Botanicals products
AOHR
Henna
ABBA products
Oils (various)
Goal: to regrow what I lost and have healthy, thick, and wondrous natural curls!

Still searching for my miracle moisturizer.