Vancouver curlies - help me find Giovanni Leave In Conditioner!

So I was all excited when I saw that people were recommending Giovanni products ... but I have yet to find the leave in conditioner. Any help? Or other leave ins for Canadian curlies that aren't too pricy?

I asked a health store to try and bring some in but they have yet to contact me .... sigh ....

Thanks in advance!

For up to $10 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827
Hi curlsabound im going to give you listings of wholefoods stores that may be by you. They might carry giovanni and other products you may be looking for, hope this helps.

All of these are wholefoods markets:

vancouver

oakville
301 cornwall road
905-849-8400

Last edited by starg2008; 12-07-2008 at 06:03 PM. Reason: edit
Thank you for your reply! I wish Whole Foods sold it ... it doesn't. That's one of the first places I checked, actually. It's really bizarre because London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and Rexall ALL have Giovanni products, but for some reason none of them have the leave in. I have very little of my HG LIn left and it is no longer available so I am preparing for the end of my Elixir bottle .... and since people rave about this one, thought I would try it. I have asked a store to order it in with their next Giovanni shipment, so hopefully I will get a call soon! Fingers crossed .... I guess no Vancouver curlies use it?

For up to $10 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827
Hi, I'm from Canada (Ontario) and I just picked up some Giovanni Leave In yesterday. I found some at Superstore, in the health food section. They had the entire line of Giovanni products. Good luck!
I think the newer / bigger Shoppers drugmarts sell it. There is new Shoppers where I live in Abbotsford and they sell it.
In Calgary they have it at Superstore, Shoppers Drugmart and Planet Organic, so they should have it there in Vancouver too. I've tried the leave in before, and it's great!

Last edited by Samantha123; 12-28-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: error
I hope you've found this by now. I just tried it tonight on my 3b hair and my hair looks feels, and smells better than it has since God knows when. Good luck to you on your search. I know I'm of no help right? But I just wanted to give you another review from a happy curly friend. Good luck!!
Thanks for all your replies! I finally ordered it from a Vitamin store downtown ... but apparently it is at Choices too ...

I am enjoying it ... not awe inspired but it's good and it's cone free so I'm happy!

Hi!
I'm not sure if you've seen by now but WalMart has started to carry this line, there are spots on the shelves in the 'beauty section'. Also Zellers carries pretty much the full line of Giovanni. (Also in the beauty section)
I hope you can find it in your area!