Conditioner for Damaged hair?

What is the best conditionder for preventing/repairing damage? It can be in any price range, I just wanna know what the best kind is... has anyone had any luck with Ojon?
The ones I've tried ranked in order of the best:
Terax Crema
Philip Kingsley Elasticzer
Johns Masters Honey & Hibiscus Reconstructor

Ones that I have heard good things about:
Joico K-Pak
Nexxus Emergencee
MOPTOP Deep Conditioner
4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Last edited by afrosheenqueen; 12-13-2008 at 02:12 PM.
If your not CG Aveda Damage Remedy Deep Conditioner is amazing!

If you are CG use Redken CAT protein restructerizer then follow up with JCWDT.

IMHO.
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
I second Jessicurls Deep Conditioning treatment. A lot of the time deep treatments leave my hair too soft and I lose curl until I wash the next time, Jessicurl doesn't do that too me.
Originally Posted by curlygirlyme
I agree - most CG deep treatments make me lose my def for a day or so - not this one. When my hair is dry I mix a T of melted coconut oil into it.
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
Clay treatment (clay/yogurt/honey/oil/water) followed by Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner or Curl Junki Hibiscus Banana Deep fix
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
I like K-Pak followed up by Biolage conditioning balm. Sally's has generic versions of both for around $6 and they work just as well as the name brands.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie
Try deep treatments (whichever you choose) on dry hair. It takes way more conditioner than you'd normally use, so I do it with a cheapy conditioner. Your hair absorbs more of the conditioner because it isn't already saturated with water.

Or you can use heat to give a deep treatment on wet hair an extra kick, and then you can use the more expensive ones more efficiently.
3b/c, CG 9/18/08
Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)