Old 12-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #1

vampirecurls's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2004
Default BouncyCurls....

I had went to the salon with my mother and noticed the product shelves. As I stood there looking over all the different product lines available I noticed a product from ISO called "bouncycurls"..so curious I asked the salon tech about it. She said I would be very pleased with the product. Its suppose to define curls and enhance natural curls. No heat needed and its a light weight cream..so of course Im a product junkie and I tired it...so far so good. My hair feels very soft and its curl sure has "perked up" and today it was storming here!..Has anyone ever tired this product with success or not.?? I really dont care about the cones and such for my hair can be its own force of nature so what ever works Im happy. I just try to steer clear of products with heavy alcohol bases like gels for that will dry my curls out so fast.
vampirecurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:59 AM   #2

curlsAbound's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008

I have some and it didn't work for my curls. If you want it, let me know!! It definitely keeps them soft though.
2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
HG's
Poo/Condish:Desert Essences shampoo and conditioner, Biolage Deep Treatment, LiveClean moisturizing low 'poo/condish, Loréal NutriGloss Treatment
Leave in: BWC, HSH pumpkin potion, Aveda Be Curly style-prep
Stylers:
my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG; Aveda Phomollient + BeCurly curl enhancer; Biolage Gelée + AOMM, AG mousse gel

yup, I'm an unabashed PJ!
For $5 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827