Colored Hair Conditioner

Does anyone know of a CG conditioner for colored treated hair (that's relatively inexpensive)?

TIA!

I color my hair and I'm modified CG, I have to low poo every few days or I get the flat droopy hair look.

I use Elucence moisture balance condish, says it's safe for color treated hair and I love it, it's my all time favorite condish. You can order it on curlmart for $8.00, a little goes a long way too.

There is also a CG/color treated hair condish at Sally's from what I understand, I think it's Bioterra but you may want to ask someone else to double check or look up the ingredients.

HTH!
Hair Type-3b Location: Florida
John 3:16
Poo: Jessicurl HCC, As I Am
Conditioners: Aubrey Organics, KCKT, CJ HBDT, Darcy's Botanicals
Leave In/Styling: KCCC, Darcy's Botanicals, SS
Favorites (HG): KCCC; spiral solutions jelly; darcy's botanicals, FSG
No-No's: castor oil, beeswax, glycerine, silicones
LOVE: aloe vera, agave nectar, shea butter, flax seed gel; good DT's once a week
password: curly
2 thoughts:
I have the Robert Craig Condish which is excellent for those of us who color. I take it with me to the salon when they do my color and then use it for about a week thereafter.

After that, I can use a regular condish (I love Tigi MM); since going CG my hair is healthy enough that I dont need a special color treat condish.
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
2 thoughts:

Originally Posted by rudeechick
yup, me too, I am mod CG and I notice I don't need to condition like I used to before going CG
Hair Type-3b Location: Florida
John 3:16
Poo: Jessicurl HCC, As I Am
Conditioners: Aubrey Organics, KCKT, CJ HBDT, Darcy's Botanicals
Leave In/Styling: KCCC, Darcy's Botanicals, SS
Favorites (HG): KCCC; spiral solutions jelly; darcy's botanicals, FSG
No-No's: castor oil, beeswax, glycerine, silicones
password: curly
I dyed my hair right before going CG and the color didn't hold the way it used to, at least in the ends. I know that it's in part to my hair not being healthy but I just want to be cautious.