Two good things I found

Well something that HAS worked for me this week is using a good amount of leave in condish, applied when my hair is sopping wet. I usually use Giovanni DLI which works well, but I found something better!!

It's Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-In. For those of you that get good results with oils, this will work well, because the first ingredients are safflower, jojoba, and ginger root oil. This stuff is very moisturizing, and very detangling, but doesn't weigh your hair down and smells great. I usually only tolerate the scents of products but this stuff smells & works really well.

OK, it's a bit expensive, but Penney's is having a buy 1 get 50% off the next right now, and that's where I got it. For anyone in the market for a good leave in this stuff is fantastic.

The other thing I found is Alagio Crazy Curl Enhancer Balm (it has the consistency of a gel, NOT a cream.) It is only $5.50, I found it at Ulta, and they also sell it at my local grocery store. I was in the market for a new gel because HH TT completely stopped working for me, and I don't like to use Jessicurl RR everytime.

At first I was skeptical, because for some crazy reason the bottle says that it will make your curls "crispy" which no one wants, right!?!? But it works great!! I got fantastic definition, very good hold, almost no frizz, and only a small amount of crunch, a normal amount from gel, that is easily scrunched out. Wow this gel works great.

Both of these products are 100% CG, so I thought I would share, especially since I've see a few posters say that the HE gels aren't working for them anymore, and the Alagio is reasonably priced and CG.

I used both of these yesterday in conjunction with a little CK, and my hair looked so good! It even looks good on the second day, and I just slept on my hair!
Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
CK & ReCoil--Activator
Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
For inquiring minds who want to know:
I have been debating whether or not to pick up the Alagio but I think I might.
3a with some 2c thrown in
pw: cow

Currently Loving:
Shampoo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Smoothing, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Beauticurls Leave-in

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers -CJ Curl Queen, CJ CCCC Lite, CJ CIAB, CJ Pattern Pusha, Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam, Mop-C Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, KCCC
I really like the pumpkin conditioner, but it is kinda expensive. I was thinking about ordering some online (b/c it's a lot cheaper than it is in store even with the shipping). I never tried the leave in... now I'm curious. I never hand much luck with Alagio... although I wish I had. It made my curls very curly only they went insane sticking out everwhere... it was odd. Did the same thing to my daughter. Oh well. I loved the color, smell, and shine.

Could you post the ingredients for the leave in?

Last edited by curlygirlyme; 12-15-2008 at 10:48 AM.
I am so sorry, but I can't find the ingredients listed anywhere, even on the home website for Sexy Hair Concepts! All I can say is that it's oil based and I am sure that it's CG.
Wavy, curly on the ends, 2C.
Coarse to medium textured, porous, dry, and lots of it.
Shampoo--HSH Pumpkin, Abba Pure Moisture
LVPNG, HSH Pumpkin, Walgreen's Knockoffs--Condish/Cowash
AOHR, Nexxus, EO--LI
CK & ReCoil--Activator
Suave Max Hold, Alagio Curl-Gel
For inquiring minds who want to know:
Only caution with the Alagio is that for me it dried my hair out over time, probably the silk proteins and such. but it is a nice styler.
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/

Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.