FSG made by Botticelli Babe!

I'm curious...am I going to get the original or new and improved version?? Did I get lucky enough to be in a guinea pig batch?!

Originally Posted by Laura Lee
Sadly, no. I haven't sent out any batches with the new formula yet, so anybody who has already paid me and placed their order got the original formula.

But, like I said, if you'd like me to send the thickener along with instructions, just let me know, and I'll do so free of charge.

Originally Posted by BotticelliBabe
Thank you! You're awesome!

Originally Posted by BotticelliBabe
Thank you! You're awesome!
Awww!

Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter
Based on how you describe your thicker gelee, I have got to try it. Please send me some thickener also.

Your customer service has been excellent!!!
CurlyFireHorse
Hair: 2a or 3a (not sure), very porous and fine as frog hair
Day 1: Cowash and condition with AO GPB, ACV Rinse,
Co-Kra gel (this stuff is fantastic)

Day 2: KCKT, KCCC, plop, KCCC, plop again, air dry
Day 3: Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Coil Jam
Day 4: IAGirl's PT, KBB DT, FSG

Co-Kra gel is my own concoction of okra boiled in coconut milk. It is a cross between FSG and KCCC and leaves my hair very soft and shiny
I'd love to try some of the thickener too!
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
Absolutely - I'll add you both to the list. I'll be heading to the post office tomorrow with a big handful of envelopes and a couple of packages!

AWWWWWWW sniff, sniff

you're the BEST!! Thanks for sending my thickener too!! When you're famous, we'll all say we knew you when and how you've never changed despite your celeb status
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

AWWWWWWW sniff, sniff

Originally Posted by DEL2C
From your lips...

I was just saying to another sweet curly who ordered from me that I feel like such an amateur, sending ingredients for you all to mix yourself. But, at least it's an easy solution, and it won't happen again!

Originally Posted by BotticelliBabe
Yay! Thanks so much BB! I'm really looking forward to trying your FSG. Your hair looks too good to pass up an opportunity to try it!
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
I will be the guinea pig and buy some of BB's products, shipped to Europe. I'm willing to take the chance after reading all these raving reviews.

Could you all tell me what beneficial oils and scents you all chose? Also, did you choose honey or agave nectar? Thanks!
3B/3C
medium/coarse and porous

wash: KC Come Clean, Flower Peddler Northern Lights soap bar
conditioner: YTT, YTC, KCKT, Shescentit GT&H, Shescentit Avocado, DB Pumpkin Seed, Garnier Ultra Doux, Mop Top daily conditioner
styler: KCCC, HEBE, homemade fsg, DM MCCG, AOMM
dt: banana and avocado mask, nexxus emergencee, Shescentit TT&GH, ayurvedic powders, SS RPT
butters: Jane Carter N&S, Afroveda Curly Custard, Afroveda Cocolatte, Shescentit Gillian, Shescentit Seyani
I chose the Chocolate Mousse scent with no oils and agave nectar. I was afraid the oils would be too much for my hair so I tend to add that only during DT's. I went with the nectar since it's in the KCCC and that's one of my favorites so I knew it was compatible with my hair. So far I'm loving it and just placed an order for the Brulee she's making. Can't wait to try it too.
mostly 3a/i/F
Modified CG since Feb 2008
Rotating a lot!
Blog: http://amy51373.blogspot.com/
Ok - two things!

First, I'm just going to send out thickener and instructions to everyone who ordered the Gelee before I changed the formula. That way if they didn't happen to see the message about it, they won't be missing out. I'm sending those out today.

Second, someone from Canada (I'm sorry - I can't remember who it was with all the PMs I've been getting lately!) PMed me asking about shipping. I have the answer now, but I think I deleted the PM by accident, and I didn't write down your name. So, if it was you, please PM me back. I'm sorry!

Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter
Holy long thread, batman!!

BB, I want to thank you for making a product that I KNOW, without question, will give me good hair EVERY DAY. It's been 2 weeks now, and I have had good curls every. single. day. Without fail. I've had bad hair days because my hair went floopy in the way it was laying or something, but never because my curls were weird.

I am SO ordering from you again, which will probably be in a few days, as I'm quickly going through my supply.
Medium texture, normal-high porosity, wavy-curly 2c to 3a-ish hair that is MOISTURE HUNGRY!!!
Currently recovering from a protein hair crisis. My hair hates protein, apparently.

Holy long thread, batman!!

Originally Posted by finch
Her next batch should last you longer finchy with her new and improved formula
Discovered CG 2007

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars

Finch, I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Yeah, the next batch should last a little longer - the thickener does wonders to help conserve and distribute the Gelee better. On that note, you'll be getting a packet of thickener that you probably won't need, because your batch will be gone! *lol*

Seriously - I'm so glad you're happy with both the Gelee, and your hair. Isn't it great to find THE right product? What I love the best is that it's the only thing I need, and it's all-natural. Awesome for traveling, let me tell you!! All I had to bring to Texas over Christmas was three 3 oz travel bottles full of Gelee, and a 3 oz bottle of conditioner, and I was set. Talk about traveling light for a curly! The amazing part is that I actually had room to spare in my quart ziploc bag! *lol*

Got my gelee today!

I think I'm going to wait for my thickener before I trry it since I washed yesterday and I still have my lustrasilk to play with (got here today as well) to distract me from the magical flax seed gel until the thickener arrives (I do a lot better with easier to distribute products). Super fast shipping btw

[ps--good news BB: it actually does fit in my freezer wonderfully if I lay it on its side ]

Fine/thin 2c/3a, Low-Medium Porosity, Dry!
Yay Laura! I know how hard it is to resist the pull of a new product, so I commend you on your valiant efforts! *lol* I'm glad it got there so quickly, too - that's one big benefit to being a small "business" - I can do faster shipping instead of bulk rates, which always go slower.

And yipee that it fits in your freezer!!! Just be sure to let it thaw and warm up a little before you put it on your hair, or you could bring a whole new meaning to the term "brain freeze"!