new v05 grapefruit-mandarin splash - great cowash/leave-in

This is my new co-wash, as the keratin in the Freesia was getting to me a little. It's pretty great - it smells nice, works well as a leave-in and as a cowash. My hair feels very clean and soft. It doesn't even have proteins in it, and just like the other V05s, it's incredibly cheap. I thought I'd pass it along for the people who love these and like rotating different formulas for cowashing.

fia 2C/3A-F-iii, sensitive to some proteins
CGish since 10-16-08
Low-poo: Yes to Carrots Daily Pampering Shampoo (1-2x/week)
Rinse outs: Yes to Carrots Pampering Mud Conditioner
Styling: a little bit of leave in and a little bit of KCCC, diffusing
Olive oil DTs, honey rinses in the summer
hi! thanks for the heads up! this condish sounds yummy! i'll have to try it out. and it's definitely a plus that it's protein free.
I like this one a lot too
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
I've used this a co-wash. I really liked it, and it smells fantastic! Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it in my local drugstores anymore...
Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
HG products:
Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
I've used this before! When I was using VO5 condish exclusively, I paid no attention to which ones had protein and which ones did not. Maybe I should revisit them as leave-ins, at least.
2c/3a/3b curls, waist length