conditioners

Hi, my hair use to love the AO honeysuckle conditioner(use to be 5 stars(highest) but now 2 stars).It clump my curls before without the use of a heat cap but for months now my hair doesn't really react to the conditioner at all.One time(during the time when the cond work) I put a hot towel on my hair and the conditioner left me with very very defined curls,but I don't want to waste my money on it again to see if it would work with my heat cap.

I use the BB quenching cond (rating 1 star(lowest))for the first time 2 weeks ago ,but that doesn't moisterize my hair at all or clump my curls.I want to buy the AO camellia conditioner for dry hair.Is the camellia cond good? and does it have a thick to meduim texture?
----------------------------------

Update: I experiment with the BB cond on a section of hair and realised that it helped clump the curls a little on very damp hair not wet.I saw that people apply their conditioner to damp hair on youtube and got good results.I must of had mix results with the AO cond because sometimes I had apply it to wet hair or damp hair.Ignore my other scores.
Multi-racial hair
Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Hair products:homemade products.....

Last edited by holly8; 03-18-2009 at 08:23 AM.
There are so many conditioners. I am about to try some tonight. I will let you know. I am currently using yes to cucumbers and I really like it. Are you buying off-line are do you want something you can buy in the store?
My Blog: http://rizosbonitos.blogspot.com/
Thanks can't wait to hear about your conditioners!.I don't want to buy online right now because I order more than 6 times this month and a month ago and I also order before that lol.I'm trying to give myself a break from buying for atleast 3 months.The yes cucumber conditioner sounds cool.Is it moisterising ?,thick with slip?,and what color is it(white or clear)? I'm very interested about how a conditioner with full of veges will turn out.I check out the product site already.All these wonderful products are going to turn me into a PJ lol.

Hair products:homemade products.....

I really like the yes to cucumbers and I was going to try the yes to tomatoes but I got this product called Esencia Hydrating Conditoner by Samy, I found it in Walgreens on the bottom self in a brown bottle. I used it last night and I really like it, just as much as the yes to cucumbers. The only upside to Esencia is the smell. Yes to cucumbers you get more for your buck (but I still like the smell of this), it is 8.99 for 16.9 oz and the Esencia is 7.99 for 12oz. The Esencia also has a mail in rebate for the full purchase price minus tax to try it out so you can try it for free.
My Blog: http://rizosbonitos.blogspot.com/
I've used and really liked the Yes to Carrots conditioner. I also picked up the Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Tomatoes conditioners and also the Yes to Cucumbers leave in.

The Yes to Carrots is really moisturizing, encouraged clumping for me, and gives a good amount of slip.
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal

Originally Posted by helloitsio
How did you like the Tomatoes? I use to use the Carrots but had to stop because it has cones in it, but I did like the Carrots a lot, so that is another option for those who do not mine cones and who use poo.

Originally Posted by helloitsio
Originally Posted by Skibies
Actually, I haven't used the Tomatoes one yet. I've still got so many other conditioners in my arsenal to try. Since I liked the Carrots one so much, I held off on trying the Tomatoes because I figured I might like it even better since it's cone free.
2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

Location: SoCal
Originally Posted by Skibies
---------------
I saw the yes to carrots in the store but it had a cone in it=(.I just remember I didn't see the yes for cucumbers.I should look for it when I go back to the store.

Hair products:homemade products.....

Last edited by holly8; 03-14-2009 at 08:07 PM.