Curl Enhancing Products?

Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong threads, but every time I see someone talking about a product they really like, it's one that lengthens their curl or pulls out their curl, or makes the curl pattern bigger. A) of all, is there anyone out there that really just wants to make their curls even curlier, like me? and B) of all, what are some "miracle products" y'all have found that do that?
Chin-length 3b curls
Trying to grow out all the damage I've done to my poor curls... the ultimate goal is waist-length, healthy, natural curly hair. :-)

W
hat if I'm a weeping willow
Laughing tears upon my pillow
What if I'm a socialite who wants to be alone
What if I'm a toothless leopard
What if I'm a sheepless shepherd
What if I'm an angel without wings to take me home

I use a lot of products to make my hair curlier. My hair has been much curlier since I started using more natural products. The natural soap bars did a tremendous amount to help tighten curl and add volume. Usually, the healthier the curl--the tighter. Moisture really helps a lot. I found that using good product and technique has really helped my curls. I used to be a wavy this time of the year and have Botticelli type curls in the summer. My hair now looks like my signature picture, even in the dry cold weather. Products I use are in my signature. I'm trying some more Curl Junkie products, too. I'm sure some will be added in the near future.

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams
The SAME question I wanted to ask!

Kathy~ could you give a little more info about soap bars? How they work, what type of hair they are best for, what different kinds there are...Looking for good threads on the topic... TIA!!
KathyMack:

I'm coming around to your way of thinking more and more each day. I'm trying to limit the use of any unnatural ingredients and use products that contain as many natural ingredients and as few unnatural ingredients as possible.

Since I'm still transitioning into CG, I'm playing with a lot of products. But I have a feeling, I'll be an all-natural girl sooner or later. (I am already in my eating habits.)

Do tell us more about the shampoo bars.

~ CurlyLinzee

Stylers:
KCCC

Holding Gels: CJ Curl Queen
Pomade: Jane Carter N&S
Hair Likes: agave nectar, oils of any kind

The following have made my hair curlier:

CG (over time) and regular DTs

Soap bars (as opposed to Shampoo Bars)

QCCC or DMHJ
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
Unless I suspect that the product will dry out my hair, I can use it as the leave-in so that my curls will be defined. A few of the "curl popping" products I use are:

CoffeeCoCo Curl Creme
Garnier Fructis Soft Curl Creme (discontinued)
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner

*I realize that the Garnier and MC do not meet the CG standard, but they work for me.

Depending on the products I use, my curls are defined for 2-4 days.

Originally Posted by mickalia
If you do a search for shampoo bars, there are tons of information. I think they are for all types of hair. I, personally, don't use ones with castor oil in them. If you are interested in the ones I distribute, pm me--I'd be happy to send you the scents and ingredients.

I get great curls from curl puddings. Haven't tried KCCC yet, but have had great results from Komaza coconut curl pudding and Ohm sweet hair pudding.
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
You're not alone. I often wish I had loopy botticelli curls to play with even though I love having wavy hair.

A good curl-enhancing product is Jessicurl's Rockin' Ringlets. I used a small puddle of it over my leave-in then put some hard-hold gel on top. After diffusing, my hair was the curliest it ever was (2c-ish). It is drying though, so the leave-in was crucial for me.

The basic rule I go by is to keep the hair moisturized. Unless my rinse-out is too heavy, I always need a leave-in for more curl, even though one would think that would pull out the curl. Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner made my hair too greasy (even without a leave-in) but my waves were prominent. Go figure.

Also, hold is important for keeping the precious curl from environmental stress. I have stopped applying gel to wet hair if I air-dry because I find it weighs me down. I will apply it to dry hair, wetting the canopy a bit first with good results. Mousse on wet hair is good too because it is very light and gives a soft hold (careful- many are drying).

Hope that helps!
2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
I get excellent results from AG's recoil. Incredible curls!
2b/3a in Vancouver, Canada
loving my own homemade Satsuma scented agave spiked FSG

yup, I'm an unabashed PJ!
For up to $10 off at iherb.com, use this code: DEY827
does anyone have similar advice for UK based curlies?
I'm all about the curl enhancers KCCC makes me curlier, SHAMPOO BARS are frickin fantastic and I recently discovered Donna Marie Coco Curly Butter, (funny because I bought the L&T to use and got this as a sample and it works WAY better!) Re:Coil- I've been on the fence about since forever, and L'Oreal Tightly Wound has also given good results, though it dries me out after awhile.

HAHGIWOOFA: As for UK curlies, a lot of people here say that Boots Curl Cream is an amazing curl enhancer, and it's a cheap easy to find item in your grocery stores they say.
Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

Originally Posted by mickalia
Originally Posted by kathymack
For those of you who want more information on the soap/shampoo bars, jillipoo "interviewed" me for the Daily Curl blog: